Mortar Review

Mortar Review

There are 1 comment on the Google story from May 3, 2011, titled Mortar Review. In it, Google reports that: brings for you plaster sprayers that spray a wide array of mixes such as vertical concrete, cement stucco, plaster, GFRC, traditional lime plaster and similar more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Google.

Don Carson

Portland, OR

#1 May 4, 2011
Thank you for the heads up. I knew there must be something that works better than a texture sprayer. That tool looks like exactly what I had in mind.
Best regards,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

panels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Without Government Backing, Solar Power Can't C... 8 hr Solarman 4
News Solar advocates see bright opportunity in north... Aug '15 Solarman 1
News Comet lander Philae connection lost after download (Nov '14) Nov '14 SpaceBlues 7
News 1 in 4 Americans doesn't know Earth circles sun (Feb '14) Feb '14 googlissimo 2
News Mall of the future? eBay's new storefronts can ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Philip Cohen 1
News Solar carports online at Berger Foundation Char... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Solarman 1
News In Arizona, a battle over solar power (Oct '13) Oct '13 Solarman 1
More from around the web