Sarah Palin is my Person of the Year ...

Sarah Palin is my Person of the Year for 2010

There are 3 comments on the Free Republic story from Dec 25, 2010, titled Sarah Palin is my Person of the Year for 2010. In it, Free Republic reports that:

My person of the year 2011 is Sarah Palin. No one has played the media at their own game and defeated them as handily as the former Governor of Alaska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Crying Orange Man

Sebastian, FL

#1 Dec 26, 2010
For Republicans I would agree. For everyone else, too funny,too sad and too stupid to even consider.
John Henry

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Dec 26, 2010
Palin has dropped to 29 percent in approval ratings the lowest rating ever for her. She is finished.

Donald Trunp may run

www.shouldtrumprun.com
reader

Harker Heights, TX

#4 Dec 27, 2010
But, but, but...Democrats WANT Palin to run!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

panels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Without Government Backing, Solar Power Can't C... (Nov '15) Nov '15 solar heating 6
News Solar advocates see bright opportunity in north... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Solarman 1
News Comet lander Philae connection lost after download (Nov '14) Nov '14 SpaceBlues 7
News 1 in 4 Americans doesn't know Earth circles sun (Feb '14) Feb '14 googlissimo 2
News Mall of the future? eBay's new storefronts can ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Philip Cohen 1
News Solar carports online at Berger Foundation Char... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Solarman 1
News In Arizona, a battle over solar power (Oct '13) Oct '13 Solarman 1
More from around the web