IKEA Goes Solar

IKEA Goes Solar

There are 3 comments on the The Pordland Mercury story from Mar 28, 2012, titled IKEA Goes Solar. In it, The Pordland Mercury reports that:

Portland's IKEA officially plugged in its massive solar energy system this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pordland Mercury.

#1 Mar 29, 2012
This is exactly what everybody is expecting from a leading country. The USA is on the right track to be sample for the world.

Since: Apr 12

Baltimore, MD

#2 Apr 5, 2012
The US is just starting and has a long way to go.
Europe is much further along in embracing Solar.
Germany's percentage of alternative energy produced electricity is at over 20%!It is about 12% in the US.(Solar is at about 1%)

#3 Apr 6, 2012
That's why I prefer German goods !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

panels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Without Government Backing, Solar Power Can't C... (Nov '15) Nov '15 solar heating 6
News Solar advocates see bright opportunity in north... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Solarman 1
News Comet lander Philae connection lost after download (Nov '14) Nov '14 SpaceBlues 7
News 1 in 4 Americans doesn't know Earth circles sun (Feb '14) Feb '14 googlissimo 2
News Mall of the future? eBay's new storefronts can ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Philip Cohen 1
News Solar carports online at Berger Foundation Char... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Solarman 1
News In Arizona, a battle over solar power (Oct '13) Oct '13 Solarman 1
More from around the web