biff

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Apr 2, 2012
while it is sad and morbid..........i entered a room and said i was going to hang ny self and was promptly booted.........is that anyway to treat anyone on the verge of suicide?.......way to go pal..........dont help out those in need but keep taking in the money
Beware of PalTalk

Catoosa, OK

#2 Apr 3, 2012
biff wrote:
while it is sad and morbid..........i entered a room and said i was going to hang ny self and was promptly booted.........is that anyway to treat anyone on the verge of suicide?.......way to go pal..........dont help out those in need but keep taking in the money
That sounds like some of the rooms on Pal Talk. It all depends on who's in control of the "boot" button. Thankfully, not all of the people are like that, but even in the Christian rooms you have to be very careful because there are many wolves in sheep's clothing in there. Some are deliberate "plants"..witches, satanists, who get in there to deceive people.
I hope your past that impulse to kill yourself. No matter what's going on in your life, it can change. Mine did.

Peace
Paltalk Abuse

Orange, CA

#3 Apr 26, 2012
Miles Dean is very abusive in maples cafe. If you have been mistreated and have any complaints we can all together help to close maples cafe if it does not treat people better.
Unavailable

Corona, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Another abusive admin is jp mill. He was an admin in miles room now he is in yahoo haven.
WE removed him from one room and WE will remove him from yahoo haven too.
JP Mills

Corona, CA

#5 May 26, 2013
The worst admin on paltalk is jp mills. He is very hateful and evil-minded?
He is no pastor? He is no Christian? Judge for yourself?
Number 6

UK

#6 Jul 15, 2013
JP Mills is a gay retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paltalk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vreau sex nebun (Dec '13) Dec '13 corcodel 1
mac (Aug '12) Aug '12 tips 1
News Paltalk Receives 5 Cow Rating from Tucows.com E... (Dec '10) May '12 Cool Chat Room 3
More from around the web