The Fish Wrap - Former Polk County po...

The Fish Wrap - Former Polk County police officer charged in car theft ring

There are 43 comments on the thepolkfishwrap.com story from Mar 25, 2010, titled The Fish Wrap - Former Polk County police officer charged in car theft ring. In it, thepolkfishwrap.com reports that:

A former Polk County police detective is now facing several charges, including operating a chop shop, after an indictment was unsealed in federal court in Rome on Thursday.

Mark Howell Sparks, waived arraignment and pleaded not guilty to six criminal charges including operating a chop shop and interfering with a federal investigation by allegedly tipping off the targets of the investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thepolkfishwrap.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nee

Acworth, GA

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Poor Him. I see he plead guilty. I hate seeing people being accused of things they are not guilty of...
yeah right

Temple, GA

#2 Mar 27, 2010
He was crooked the whole time he was a cop. He should rot in prison.
nee

Acworth, GA

#3 Mar 27, 2010
One of the worse so-called detectives I've know of...
pizzaman

Temple, GA

#4 Mar 28, 2010
what an idiot and a greedy one at that
nee

Acworth, GA

#5 Mar 28, 2010
he bungled two theft cases involving my family, that I could have solved sitting at his desk.
pizzaman

Temple, GA

#6 Mar 29, 2010
nee wrote:
he bungled two theft cases involving my family, that I could have solved sitting at his desk.
Bungled may not be the word. WHAT IF it was intentional?
ha ha

Atlanta, GA

#7 Mar 30, 2010
I wonder how long the little hooters girl will wait on her prison bound hubby?
nee

Acworth, GA

#8 Mar 30, 2010
pizzaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bungled may not be the word. WHAT IF it was intentional?
I would never doubt that.
leroybrown

AOL

#9 Mar 31, 2010
What if Sparks is really innocent?
nee

Rome, GA

#10 Mar 31, 2010
I guess we'll know when he is processed through the system.
nee

Rome, GA

#11 Mar 31, 2010
Even if he is innocent, he was a seemingly baddddddddddddddddddd detective.
lol

Rome, GA

#12 Apr 10, 2010
Leroybrown, post naked pics of the hooters girl. Thanks6367
dabeast

Canada

#13 May 29, 2010
Yall so funny. Oh Yea he is guilty of that and much more. And as far as the naked pics , noone cares to that tp trash naked......
dabeast

United States

#14 May 29, 2010
Heard he was so far behind on child support that he was going to jail anyway....
Ziggy

United States

#15 Jul 24, 2010
U r right . I know the kids step dad. I feel sorry for him because he's always paid his bills and now he's stuck paying all the dead beats bills for these kids also. Just aint right.
dabeast wrote:
Heard he was so far behind on child support that he was going to jail anyway....
BullMalarky

Rome, GA

#16 Jul 24, 2010
Ziggy, just remember there are two sides to every story. Sparks does take care of his kids. Whatever Cuzzort is telling you, he is only telling you half of it and only enough to make himself sound like the great one! Just keep that in mind. And the ex wife is no precious loving mother herself from what I've been witness to.
Ziggy

United States

#17 Jul 25, 2010
Well Mr bull I know what he's paid in child support and other things not very much. Being a good dad is more than just visitation. And as far as ms. Cuzzort , she's been there for her boys for everything they need. She puts up with more crap from sparks than any ex wife should or would. You need to do your home work before u comment on the cuzzorts.
BullMalarky

Rome, GA

#18 Jul 25, 2010
Ziggy, I'm just going to defer to your ignorance of only knowing one side of the story. I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. only let you in on what they wanted you to know. Unless you are Cuzzort, and if so, get real and quit talking about Sparks on a public blog and go confront him man to man!
WHOCARES

AOL

#19 Jul 25, 2010
I would like to see how many people how make these comments on here would say it to Marks face!!!! I don't think anyone would...SCARED BITHCHES!!!!!
WHOCARES

AOL

#20 Jul 25, 2010
Ziggy wrote:
Well Mr bull I know what he's paid in child support and other things not very much. Being a good dad is more than just visitation. And as far as ms. Cuzzort , she's been there for her boys for everything they need. She puts up with more crap from sparks than any ex wife should or would. You need to do your home work before u comment on the cuzzorts.
As for who ever this is....why don't you call mark up an tell him this to his face!!!!!! People like you hid behind site like this..cuz your to scared to say it to anyones face!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PaeTec Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Windstream Cutting 280 Jobs (Dec '11) Dec '11 The man 1
News City filing with FCC over PAETEC sale smacks of... (Oct '11) Oct '11 trth hrts 4
News A news release says that PAETEC is being purcha... (Aug '11) Aug '11 i_m_watching 28
News Will there be a downtown PAETEC headquarters? (Aug '11) Aug '11 The man 1
News Pricing, service improve at Rochester airport (Jan '11) Jan '11 Old Firecrotch Ba... 33
News PAETEC Deadline Looming (Dec '10) Dec '10 Santa is not black 9
News Petition seeks to have wolves howl across U.S. (Jul '10) Jul '10 Terry E 1
More from around the web