Ricky Martin Endorses President Obama

May 14, 2012 Full story: www.karnnewsradio.com

ABC/Donna Svennevik(NEW YORK) -- International pop star Ricky Martin, famous for hits like "Livin' La Vida Loca," and the star of Broadway's current production of Evita, has come out in support of President Obama, endorsing him for the 2012 election. The openly gay singer is hosting a fundraiser with Obama in New York on Monday just days after the president publicly declared his support for same-sex marriage. "I applaud President @barackobama for affirming that ALL Americans should enjoy equal rights," Martin tweeted shortly after the president's announcement last Wednesday. "Historic! I will be a very proud host on Monday."

Full Story

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#1 May 14, 2012
Ricky Martin endorses The Obamaniac ?! OMG ! What shocking news ! Who knew ?! Who could've guessed ?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottaway Newspapers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reports: China body-searched 10,000 pigeons 8 hr Fundies R Mentall... 5
Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg already cla... Tue friv4school 1
Episcopal Churcha s Katharine Jefferts Schori w... Sep 29 Anti- 9
Andrew Cuomo lacks national spotlight for a pre... Sep 17 Cat74 4
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug '14 PatchWork 7
Brits believed to be aboard Malaysian Airlines ... Aug '14 _malon_goblok 1
12 More Students Join $380M Sex Abuse Suit Agai... (Aug '13) Aug '14 ryan singh 3

Ottaway Newspapers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE