Tensions Mount Over Gun Control Push

Apr 4, 2013 Full story: WAPI-AM Birmingham 7

President Obama took his fight for tougher gun control laws to Colorado Wednesday as the debate over gun control has gotten increasingly heated, even menacing at times.

Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Liability insurance for LEGAL gun owners??? This ignorant pig wants AMERICAN CITIZENS to have insurance to excercise a constitutional right. How about we make everyone buy CRIMINAL INSURANCE. Make every person in the country including the scumbag ILLEGALS buy insurance that would pay for their incarceration if they break the law and recieve a prison sentence.Just think of the money it would save taxpayers each year.I wonder how many second amendment supporters in goverment got death threats recently. It's only news when some left wing progressive bitch gets them

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#4 Apr 4, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
The nra cashed in on 20 kids in Newtown.
Libs use victims for political cannon fodder. How many libs are wringing their hands and salivating at the thought of the NEXT slaughter? Are you in that catagory? Some suspect so.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#5 Apr 4, 2013
ga_patriot wrote:
Liability insurance for LEGAL gun owners??? This ignorant pig wants AMERICAN CITIZENS to have insurance to excercise a constitutional right. How about we make everyone buy CRIMINAL INSURANCE. Make every person in the country including the scumbag ILLEGALS buy insurance that would pay for their incarceration if they break the law and recieve a prison sentence.Just think of the money it would save taxpayers each year.I wonder how many second amendment supporters in goverment got death threats recently. It's only news when some left wing progressive bitch gets them
No death threats were made. It was political theater. IF they made it would have been ALL over the lib media. The drama queen wanted some attention to her cause at the expense of gun owners. I hope to see a BIG turnover in a LOT of local elections in several states in 2014. Colorado,Connecticut,New York to name a few. We need more unemployed democrat politicians.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Uh-huh....Remember flubs/sheknee/911 and the fear card? Didn't think you did.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#7 Apr 5, 2013
NO...the mental health industry cashed in on 20 kids and the left wing scum like yourself celebrated.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Apr 5, 2013
because we have 'idiots' in gubbmint like the idiot woman congresscritter that thinks magazines come pre-loaded and once emptied cannot be reloaded. the clueless are in power and that's scary.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Obama dances in the blood of the victims in Newtown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottaway Newspapers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Bill de Blasio: Rudy Giuliani Fundamental... Dec 10 Freebird USA 26
N is for nuptials as NYC pair weds on subway train Nov 29 Fumblementalist 1
Surgeon with Ebola arrives in US for treatment Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Fox's Ablow regularly 'diagnoses' Obama Nov '14 spocko 1
Deer pays startling visit to New York homeowner Nov '14 Lawrence Wolf 4
Holness blames politics for impeding fight agai... Nov '14 Blacktigershark 2
Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg already cla... Nov '14 disgusted 8
More from around the web