Catholic Bishops Group Denounces Cont...

Catholic Bishops Group Denounces Contraception Compromise

There are 450 comments on the WLWT-TV Cincinnati story from Feb 11, 2012, titled Catholic Bishops Group Denounces Contraception Compromise. In it, WLWT-TV Cincinnati reports that:

The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops denounced President Barack Obama's compromise over whether to require religiously affiliated institutions to provide contraception to female employees, saying the proposal raises "serious moral concerns," according to a statement posted on its website late Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLWT-TV Cincinnati.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#459 Feb 19, 2012
cjrian wrote:
<quoted text>
You might have a tad more credibility if you had that attitude across the board.
Public Schools have a higher rate of child molestation than the Church
Where's your outrage at Public Ed?
Or do you just rage against religion (using any excuse)?
Public schools are not a religious institution, now are they? You have Bishops, who you all say are appointed by God to lead the masses covering up child molestation by pedophile priests. You don't deny it, you simply try to deflect from the issue. You all can excuse everything, can't you? The most horrific thing anyone can do, but especially someone hiding behind the cover of religion and wearing robes. Now they're going to get all up in arms over the contraception issue but not the issue of their own molesting and abusing children. Give me a damn break.

It is said that in the last days you will have people turning wrong into right. Having a form of Godly devotion but proving false and this is how you'll know my sheep. You defended wrong and tried to deflect from the issue. Children, our most innocent and valued asset, are of no concern, just protecting the church, pedophile priest and your twisted political desires.

Sick, sick, people.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#460 Feb 19, 2012
Sheik Yerboutp wrote:
Does any normal person actually care what these demented papists think! As Nixon's agriculture secretary said "You no playa the game you no maka da rules!" This cult molested kids for years, made tons of money off of slavery, helped nazi war criminals like Josef Mengele escape justice, has supported brutal dictatorships around the world and now they want to intrude on the personal medical decisions of women? What nerve! They lost any moral credibility long ago!
You are 100% correct! They don't want to hear or face the truth about their religion so they blindly follow them in a path leading straight to hell. Not even the abuse of children will sway them so if innocent children are of no concern, how dark and scary must these people really be?
TellMeAnotherSto ry

Lenexa, KS

#461 Feb 19, 2012
Dingo wrote:
Have you?
I don't eat fried food.
<quoted text>
Yes you are in charge of the arugula pulling at the White House. Funny thing, you are eating more than you place in the First Lady's basket.
She's mad, now someone will have to go to a speciality store for some organic veggies for her next photo-op. Don't want to cross the mad fat black woman. She's already pissed since Barack took away the Ben & Jerry's.
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#462 Feb 19, 2012
Awwww, you sound so sad, what happen, you didn't get your treat yesterday?
You remember Laura Bush, her number one priority was for the Afghan Women?
and these were NOT Laura's Photo Op.
./
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1774/publi...

What ever happened to that concern?
TellMeAnotherStory wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are in charge of the arugula pulling at the White House. Funny thing, you are eating more than you place in the First Lady's basket.
She's mad, now someone will have to go to a speciality store for some organic veggies for her next photo-op. Don't want to cross the mad fat black woman. She's already pissed since Barack took away the Ben & Jerry's.
RetortToMandingo

Lenexa, KS

#463 Feb 19, 2012
Dingo wrote:
Awwww, you sound so sad, what happen, you didn't get your treat yesterday?.
You remember Laura Bush, her number one priority was for the Afghan Women?
and these were NOT Laura's Photo Op.
./
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1774/publi...
What ever happened to that concern?
<quoted text>
I don't like Marxists. Michelle aka. Angela Davis Obama and the clown-in-chief are just that.
Why do you think they won't disclose their school papers and records? There is damage in the details.
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#464 Feb 19, 2012
School Papers?
Did you demand to see Gw Bush and Laura Bush's school papers?
why is that.?.because they are white?
MORON, grow the flowke up
RetortToMandingo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like Marxists. Michelle aka. Angela Davis Obama and the clown-in-chief are just that.
Why do you think they won't disclose their school papers and records? There is damage in the details.
ProgressiveWhite Boy

Lenexa, KS

#465 Feb 19, 2012
Dingo wrote:
School Papers?
Did you demand to see Gw Bush and Laura Bush's school papers?
why is that.?.because they are white?
MORON, grow the flowke up
<quoted text>
They are not Marxists. The Obama's are.
But that is what you like about them Mandingo.
Same to ya MORON!
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#466 Feb 19, 2012
Your tinyhead must be working overtime.
NO, the only reason you mudder flowking racist Laura Bush is becacuse they are white..
now dance.
I am done playing nice to you racist white people.
ProgressiveWhiteBoy wrote:
<quoted text>They are not Marxists. The Obama's are.
But that is what you like about them Mandingo.
Same to ya MORON!
Progressivewhite guilt

Lenexa, KS

#467 Feb 19, 2012
Dingo wrote:
Your tinyhead must be working overtime.
NO, the only reason you mudder flowking racist Laura Bush is becacuse they are white..
now dance.
I am done playing nice to you racist white people.
<quoted text>
Don't you have a stick to jump over Chicken George. Racist because I don't disparage Laura Bush...geez what a loser.
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#468 Feb 19, 2012
So the afghan women are free?
Progressivewhiteguilt wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have a stick to jump over Chicken George. Racist because I don't disparage Laura Bush...geez what a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottaway Newspapers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News of the Weird 5.3.17 May 3 Tea Bag Residue C... 2
News The Latest: More advertisers cancel Fox News O'... Apr '17 USA Today 1
News O'Reilly apologizes for jest about Maxine Water... Apr '17 Gotti 1
News Tax story puts spotlight on MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Mar '17 the truth 1
News Forecast: Blizzard warning issued; more than a ... Mar '17 USA Today 1
News Life in Limbo: Diary of a Syrian Mom Affected b... Feb '17 USA Today 1
News News conferences raise issue of Trump seeking s... Feb '17 ardith 2
More from around the web