Purdue Pharma LP conducting children'...

Purdue Pharma LP conducting children's trial of OxyContin

There are 2 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 5, 2012, titled Purdue Pharma LP conducting children's trial of OxyContin. In it, CBS News reports that:

OxyContin manufacturer Purdue Pharma LP is currently undergoing a pediatric trial of the powerful painkiller to find out the effects of the drug on children, with the hopes of receiving an extension on the company's patent from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2012
NO,,,,to keep your drugs from running out ,and other companys can not, make a cheep verson ,,,of oxys,,damm realse palldon,,,,,,when the drug stop the kids will be so damm sick,,like the rest of US.that our doctors whear forced into realy retirment,or faceing attacks from the DEA,, we all face unkown,ills when this medican is sudden stoped,i cant belive this,,,damm getting a nother 150. childern hooked on oxys,what are your people are thinking....
Mr Angry

Downingtown, PA

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Murderers!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottaway Newspapers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Election 2016 Leadership Contrast: The Resume v... Jun '16 Eleanor 2
News Barack Obama jokes that Prince George's pyjamas... May '16 Obama Is The Joke 25
News Hacker who exposed Hillary Clinton's private em... May '16 Your Nominee Craz... 1
News CBC Members React to Tubman on $20 Bill May '16 Three Days 1
News Trump campaign chief charged in Florida with as... Apr '16 salvador alex 11
News a North Korea gives conditions for stopping nuc... Apr '16 alice zilian 1
News Clinton, Sanders to meet for Brooklyn debate Apr '16 helpngu 1
More from around the web