Lunchtime Links: Nun accused of stealing $100,000 from parishes between Buffalo, Rochester

Nov 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Standard

Authorities say a nun faces grand larceny charges after more than $100,000 was stolen from two western New York churches where she worked.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Nun or no Nun,lock her butt up for a long,long time.Just because she wears a hibit doesn't mean that she is above the law. Pretty sad when a woman of the cloth lets greed take over her soul.
Yeah

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Just goes to show you, never trust your money with somebody that has a habit.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Wonder what her gambling habit was? Bingo?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Eddie wrote:
Wonder what her gambling habit was? Bingo?
does she play Bongo with the rhythm method?
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

nothing stops these nasty whites not even the lord.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
nothing stops these nasty whites not even the lord.
Stick your foot in your mouth again did you, of course you did, how soon you forget.

Pastor Joe Flowers Pleads Guilty to Sex Abuse Charge
Bart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

SHE JUST HAD A BAD "HABIT" GAMBLING. THANK GOD SHE WAS NOT MOLESTING LITTLE BOYS.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick your foot in your mouth again did you, of course you did, how soon you forget.
Pastor Joe Flowers Pleads Guilty to Sex Abuse Charge
I bet you'll remember the name Joe Flowers even on your dying day.
He's like one of 5 black men names that you drilled into your brain cause they are one of a kind and you have to remember them to use to defend your white race.

For every one Joe Flowers you have, 10,000,00 white men can be named.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I bet you'll remember the name Joe Flowers even on your dying day.
He's like one of 5 black men names that you drilled into your brain cause they are one of a kind and you have to remember them to use to defend your white race.
For every one Joe Flowers you have, 10,000,00 white men can be named.
I'm not defending anyone TURD, I am just showing you that it's not a racial issue like you make it out to be. If you weren't such a racist and a bigot you would post all wrong doing by all races not whites only. You are the one with the hang up not me. I can name thousands of black man and woman that are drug addicts, criminals and just a plain waste of breath and life, it's not hard.

You just like the race card because this way you think it justifies your existence.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not defending anyone TURD, I am just showing you that it's not a racial issue like you make it out to be. If you weren't such a racist and a bigot you would post all wrong doing by all races not whites only. You are the one with the hang up not me. I can name thousands of black man and woman that are drug addicts, criminals and just a plain waste of breath and life, it's not hard.
You just like the race card because this way you think it justifies your existence.
Race is the issue! Finding one black child molester out of all the 10's of thousands of white ones we see each day doesn't mean it's a black problem.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

APEFIGHTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks like you are the problem. You wreck it for the 5% that want to work hard and be something not live of the system and not blame the world.
How many times are you going to change the topic after getting beat on each topic??

Whites like you are the problem, only about 5% of you are not interested in having sex with young underage boys.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Race is the issue! Finding one black child molester out of all the 10's of thousands of white ones we see each day doesn't mean it's a black problem.
Shut up you idiot, do you actually think I am going to post every link where a black person has done something illegal, get a grip goofy. It wouldnt be hard but no need to do it. Its not a racial issue and I would rather have a nun with a gambling problem then a guy that cant keep his hands off an innocent childs pecker.

You have a serious mental problem

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nickbo, you might just have a heart attack tomorrow when Obama and Slaughter win.
It must suck to be you.

After Obama wins, I'm going to write him a letter telling him that he needs to cut off the welfare support to vets like you that lost wars, so that that money can instead to to our real heroes that were injured in wars they won.
The bill will be called: "Winners, not Losers".
noobs suxdix mom

Livonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Nickbo, you might just have a heart attack tomorrow when Obama and Slaughter win.
It must suck to be you.
After Obama wins, I'm going to write him a letter telling him that he needs to cut off the welfare support to vets like you that lost wars, so that that money can instead to to our real heroes that were injured in wars they won.
The bill will be called: "Winners, not Losers".
welfare support that's what blacks get. You turds would riot within ten minutes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

If Obama wins we just know that we will get a whole lot of nothing out of him except more entitlement programs for you and your blood sucking welfare friends.

What are you going to do IF Romney wins ?

slit your throat..........Oh please, I would love to watch

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't fool yourself FOOL. It's the no snitch policy. More molesters & rapist in the black community percentage wise. Way more.
Whites don't cotton to the no snitch crap.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Why does the news keep giving the excuse that it might have been for a gambling problem????

They never give the excuse for city black people who steal. We never hear in the news that the black city man stole copper pipe from an abandoned house to feed his family do we??

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Maybe now she can afford some lube for her old died out vajayjay.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Why does the news keep giving the excuse that it might have been for a gambling problem????
They never give the excuse for city black people who steal. We never hear in the news that the black city man stole copper pipe from an abandoned house to feed his family do we??
Cuz he's not feeding his family, he's supporting his addiction

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz he's not feeding his family, he's supporting his addiction
How would you know that??
And isn't that what the nun is doing, feeding her addiction??
If the media doesn't give us excuses or reason for blacks stealing stuff, then I see no reason to her why whites stole.
THere is NO excuses, they are all criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••