NY Newspaper Identifies Area Gun Permit-Holders

Dec 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WMAZ.com

Thousands of people have taken to their computers and phones in rage after The Journal News in Westchester posted an online database of local gun-permit holders .

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2012

Since: Nov 11

Anderson, IN

#2 Dec 27, 2012
The map on the article showed some pretty large areas that the criminals now know are not Safe Crime Zones.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Absolutely shameful and irresponsible with no rational/defensible reason for this. Good citizens are not and never were the problem of criminal behavior. My peaceful neighbors have nothing to fear, so how can it be important for them to know if I keep a firearm?

Those neighbors who still have drums filled with gasoline since Y2K are the ones we should be worried about.

Freedom of the press does not include yelling FIRE!in a theater when is is none. There will surely be well-deserved backlash to the publishers and their sponsors for this stunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottaway Newspapers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug 27 PatchWork 7
Andrew Cuomo lacks national spotlight for a pre... Aug 24 Cat74 2
Brits believed to be aboard Malaysian Airlines ... Aug 11 _malon_goblok 1
12 More Students Join $380M Sex Abuse Suit Agai... (Aug '13) Aug 11 ryan singh 3
Man dead, 3 wounded in Pa. private party shooting (Jan '14) Aug 1 U no wut ace wot wot 9
Intellectual Fireball Louis Gohmert (R-WTF) Urg... Jul '14 sheepleloveroyalty 1
Si Se Puede: Illegals Deported Multiple Times V... Jul '14 Amigo 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ottaway Newspapers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••