NY Newspaper Identifies Area Gun Permit-Holders

There are 2 comments on the 13WMAZ.com story from Dec 26, 2012, titled NY Newspaper Identifies Area Gun Permit-Holders. In it, 13WMAZ.com reports that:

Thousands of people have taken to their computers and phones in rage after The Journal News in Westchester posted an online database of local gun-permit holders .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WMAZ.com.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Dec 27, 2012
The map on the article showed some pretty large areas that the criminals now know are not Safe Crime Zones.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Absolutely shameful and irresponsible with no rational/defensible reason for this. Good citizens are not and never were the problem of criminal behavior. My peaceful neighbors have nothing to fear, so how can it be important for them to know if I keep a firearm?

Those neighbors who still have drums filled with gasoline since Y2K are the ones we should be worried about.

Freedom of the press does not include yelling FIRE!in a theater when is is none. There will surely be well-deserved backlash to the publishers and their sponsors for this stunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottaway Newspapers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Save the Date State Dept. plans to release Clin... May 20 Butters 12
News Frank DiPascali Is Dead, Four Months Before His... May 11 Bernie 1
News New York library book returned 55 years late, w... (Feb '13) May 11 DILF 6
News Controller Stringer aims to hold de Blasio acco... Apr '15 barefoot2626 13
News Mayor seeks $51,000 raise after cutting predece... Apr '15 DILF 7
News When It Comes To Insurance, Mental Health Parit... Apr '15 JEngdahlJ 6
News Daniel Craig injures knee filming new Bond film Apr '15 ZIONIST HLWD 1
More from around the web