Men Caught Burying Truck They Stole

Apr 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyFoxPhilly

Authorities say investigators using a helicopter to find a stolen 26-foot-long truck spotted a man using a bulldozer to bury the vehicle in a western New York sand pit.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Parden pard

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 5, 2012
 
What ta hey,,? got it on E-bay for 500 bucks,,and ummmmm was testing the springs to see how much sand it can take,,,,yeah that's what it was..!!!

“Slicing Through the B.S.”

Since: Aug 09

Wanna touch my Katana?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 5, 2012
 
Were they burying it because the motor was dead?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 5, 2012
 
I would think that should have dug the hole before the truck arrived at their yard and then drive it in.

“Just an ordinary man”

Since: Jul 11

Pulling a bus around town.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 5, 2012
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
I would think that should have dug the hole before the truck arrived at their yard and then drive it in.
Just dig the hole and then pull the truck in to it. How simple is that?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 5, 2012
 
Maybe they are cat-people and the truck looked like a turd and they instictually were just burying it? What was in the truck?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 5, 2012
 
Sir_ Loin wrote:
<quoted text>Just dig the hole and then pull the truck in to it. How simple is that?
Wow these guys must be kinky on burying someone else's trucks in their backyard.
I wonder if there are more buried.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 5, 2012
 
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Maybe they are cat-people and the truck looked like a turd and they instictually were just burying it? What was in the truck?
Something worth burying ?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 5, 2012
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Something worth burying ?
Alien technology? Lady Gaga CDs? Jimmy Hoffa? 26ft. long sandwiches with the mayo gone bad? Obama's real birth certificate? Or a combination of these?

“Where DO missing socks go?”

Since: Jun 11

They run away to join the show

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 5, 2012
 
Hot Wheels !!!
countrygrl57

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 5, 2012
 
This guy is a low life crook - should have been locked up a long time ago. They can't put him away long enough for some of the things he's done. And why the heck haven't they pressed charges. If they sonar that property they will find toxic waste and many other stolen vehicles.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 5, 2012
 
How many trucks can you get in your backyard?
Harley Homey

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 5, 2012
 
quilterqueen wrote:
How many trucks can you get in your backyard?
Man, you should see some of the things I put in my backyard......

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 6, 2012
 
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Alien technology? Lady Gaga CDs? Jimmy Hoffa? 26ft. long sandwiches with the mayo gone bad? Obama's real birth certificate? Or a combination of these?
I reckon we'll go with Obama's Alien birth certificates seeing it was a truck

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

quilterqueen wrote:
How many trucks can you get in your backyard?
All depends on how deep the hole is

“Just an ordinary man”

Since: Jul 11

Pulling a bus around town.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 7, 2012
 
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow these guys must be kinky on burying someone else's trucks in their backyard.
I wonder if there are more buried.
Everyone needs a hobby.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

"Lenny, I'm tellin ya. We plant this one and by the end of summer we'll be harvesting more than we know what to do with."
Concerndcitizen

Holley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 3, 2012
 
countrygrl57 wrote:
This guy is a low life crook - should have been locked up a long time ago. They can't put him away long enough for some of the things he's done. And why the heck haven't they pressed charges. If they sonar that property they will find toxic waste and many other stolen vehicles.
What do you know about this guy? I have been working on geting him locked up for a very long time. I have information on murders, insurance scams, fraud against New York State, and many many more things. I'd love to get any info you may have and get this guy real good.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 4, 2012
 
Sir_ Loin wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone needs a hobby.
This is most likely an extension of their childhood thrill of burying things in their sand pit.
They grew up and bought excavators .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••