Miley Cyrus hits back at Joe Jonas: '...

Miley Cyrus hits back at Joe Jonas: 'If you want to smoke weed, you're going to smoke weed'

There are 2 comments on the The Independent story from Dec 27, 2013, titled Miley Cyrus hits back at Joe Jonas: 'If you want to smoke weed, you're going to smoke weed'. In it, The Independent reports that:

We've found an existing account with the given email. To link the social network identity with your site account, please provide the site password for the provided email.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Miley

Albania

#1 Dec 28, 2013
I miss Nick:(
Big mike

Groveland, FL

#2 Dec 28, 2013
Miley wrote:
I miss Nick:(
I miss u sweet Miley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottaway Newspapers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The fascinating story of the first lesbian maga... Mar '18 RalphB 2
News Schiff: Trump has - no ideology' except - his o... (Sep '17) Feb '18 Susan 4
News Bannon out as chairman of Breitbart News, loses... Jan '18 Whatever 5
News Clarence Thomas to appear in rare TV interview Nov '17 C Kersey 1
News Clinton: Trump's inauguration speech was 'a cry... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Red Crosse 145
News News 6 Mins Ago Clinton mocks 'manspreading' Putin (Sep '17) Sep '17 Trump Curious 1
News U.S. warns that time is running out for peacefu... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Jeff Brightone 1