Bibi's War -- We don't have to fight it

Aug 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: OpEdNews

Has there ever been a more brazen display of a foreign government dragging a more powerful nation into a war not of its own choosing? I'm talking about the almost comical efforts by the Israelis to goad Washington into attacking Iran: the government of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin " Bibi " Netanyahu has done everything and then some to put ... (more)

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2012
DanCollins888

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Weak leader, Muslim Obama is the root cause of the present crisis in Israel. The mess in Iran and Syria should have been resolved years ago. Obama's dark political agenda is to support and defend the enemies of our friends in Israel.

Movie 2016 may serve to expose Obama and his Radical Islamic hate for America. If Obama's Muslim Brotherhood destroy Israel, so goes America.

Dan Collins - Fircrest
end the fed

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

More oil.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

end the fed wrote:
More oil.
You clowns are stuck on this war for oil nonsense! Do drive a car, heat your trailer trash, fly in an airplane, take a train, take a bus? Well I hate to tell you this but they all need oil and there is no way around it until someone comes up with an alternative!! Did we steal someone's oil and if we did, how much? Most wars had nothing to do with oil but had a lot to do with taking out murdering madmen, terrorists, Hitler, Saddam and I could go on and on but you clowns are stuck on your war for oil nonsense.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

DanCollins888 wrote:
Weak leader, Muslim Obama is the root cause of the present crisis in Israel. The mess in Iran and Syria should have been resolved years ago. Obama's dark political agenda is to support and defend the enemies of our friends in Israel.
Movie 2016 may serve to expose Obama and his Radical Islamic hate for America. If Obama's Muslim Brotherhood destroy Israel, so goes America.
Dan Collins - Fircrest
All i hear out of you is paranoia paranoia and more paranoia and when your called to account for it your claimed your being harrased.Your just a loose lug nut on your tire and your rants prove nothing.Cant you go through a post without saying oh pity me im being presecuted by enimes of the state and from this one your dipping into bigotry territory....
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

The comedy of posters thinking that israel with it's track record of military success over the last 40yrs compared to the US and russian failures in the same period is priceless. Only fools think that US help is waited on or needed.
end the fed

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You clowns are stuck on this war for oil nonsense! Do drive a car, heat your trailer trash, fly in an airplane, take a train, take a bus? Well I hate to tell you this but they all need oil and there is no way around it until someone comes up with an alternative!! Did we steal someone's oil and if we did, how much? Most wars had nothing to do with oil but had a lot to do with taking out murdering madmen, terrorists, Hitler, Saddam and I could go on and on but you clowns are stuck on your war for oil nonsense.
You answer your own question for the most part. Tell me who ends up getting all the drilling contracts in countries where we have our fun playing in the sand losing thousands of American lives, killing innocent civilians? Why, it's the same lobbyists that fund campaigns for our major political parties. And they aren't even all USA companies but that's ok me and you can pay for an endless war and pay whatever the freak they feel like charging us for the oil, which drives up the cost of everything further collapsing the economy by design. Whew.
end the fed

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

lolol wrote:
The comedy of posters thinking that israel with it's track record of military success over the last 40yrs compared to the US and russian failures in the same period is priceless. Only fools think that US help is waited on or needed.
most Israelis are against the attack
end the fed

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

lolol wrote:
wow yes 40 years. How many countries kicked out the Jews? In all seriousness.
end the fed

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

end the fed

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••