Filet or not
Robert

Springfield, NJ

#1 Nov 23, 2012
My wife and I love steak, our favorite is the Filet. Of the places we each and get the filet are Morons, Firebirds, Ruth Chris, and when we don't feel like the drive to eat at them we eat at Outback or Texas Roadhouse. I like to think I know my steaks, and after tonight I'm almost 99 percent sure the 8 ounce filet I ordered wasn't a filet, just didn't have that filet flavor or texture. I guess Outback thinks its customers wouldn't know a filet from a sirloin. At this point I will just have to find another place for steak. Very disappointed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Outback Steakhouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outback closed, re-opens after health inspection (Nov '08) Aug '15 Bohica 24
Northwest vs South (Apr '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 1
News Cedar Rapids man charged after Sunday assault a... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Freebie Corner: Free appetizer at Outback Steak... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freeeeee 1
News Outback Steakhouse Moves to New Location in Cha... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Luv to eat 16
Valentines Day Special RIP OFF (Feb '11) Sep '12 Boo Hoo 2
outback prime rib ? (Sep '12) Sep '12 Boo Hoo 2
More from around the web