Forbes list of 400 richest Americans show they needed more than...

A billion dollars just doesn't go as far as it used to. For the first time, it takes more than $1 billion earn a spot on Forbes magazine's list of the 400 richest Americans. Full Story
First to comment

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2007
Damn, spread the wealth - I have $32,000 in student loans - that would be like five bucks to them.
GREEDY PEOPLE

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Sep 20, 2007
WHERE'S THE LIST FOR THE MOST ASSET NEGATIVE PEOPLE
HOPE THEY

AOL

#3 Sep 20, 2007
DO SOME GOOD WITH IT. LIKE POST SAID "MONEY IS LIKE COW S*H*I*T, IT OUGHT TO BE SPREAD AROUND"

BUT THESE GUYS WILL NOT SPREAD IT , THEY STILL PAY THE HELP LIKE CRAP
screw school

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2007
First to comment wrote:
Damn, spread the wealth - I have $32,000 in student loans - that would be like five bucks to them.
school is a waste of time and money! it is your fault you have 32 grand in loans!you should have never gone to school and if you went to one of those colleges that adverstise on the radio, you have a bogus worthless diploma!!
Feed the beast

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Sep 20, 2007
Once again, Mr. Gates is on top. While I laud his ability to be number 1, his operating system, Vista, is the worst product on the market. Stick with XP...it's not perfect but for the most part, it works.

How ironic that next to this article is an ad stating "Hunger Kills. You Can Save a Life...Feed the Children. Maybe the if a few people on the list were to help the less fortunate, society would benefit for a change.
jeff fastov

Labelle, FL

#7 Sep 20, 2007
The list would be too long and they wouldn't be able to publish it in one newspaper.
GREEDY PEOPLE wrote:
WHERE'S THE LIST FOR THE MOST ASSET NEGATIVE PEOPLE
jeff fastov

Labelle, FL

#8 Sep 20, 2007
Gates and Buffett give away billions but how much do the lesser billionaires give.
Feed the beast wrote:
Once again, Mr. Gates is on top. While I laud his ability to be number 1, his operating system, Vista, is the worst product on the market. Stick with XP...it's not perfect but for the most part, it works.
How ironic that next to this article is an ad stating "Hunger Kills. You Can Save a Life...Feed the Children. Maybe the if a few people on the list were to help the less fortunate, society would benefit for a change.
Interested Observer

Farmington, CT

#9 Sep 20, 2007
Damn! They spelled my name wrong!
Mister Libertarian

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2007
HOPE THEY wrote:
DO SOME GOOD WITH IT. LIKE POST SAID "MONEY IS LIKE COW S*H*I*T, IT OUGHT TO BE SPREAD AROUND"
BUT THESE GUYS WILL NOT SPREAD IT , THEY STILL PAY THE HELP LIKE CRAP
Do you read Forbes? Many of those on the list had modest beginnings and through intelligence, vision, hard work and at great financial risk, built their net worth. The majority set up charitable trusts that benefit the community at large. As far as paying people like crap... if you bring value to your employer you will be rewarded in kind. If your employer refuses to pay you for a job well done then I am sure his competition will.If you don't like your pay then find a job that pays better. For every minute you fume about someone who has more then you, is another minute you haven't bettered your own life.
Listen to me

Lowell, MA

#11 Sep 20, 2007
Mister Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you read Forbes? Many of those on the list had modest beginnings and through intelligence, vision, hard work and at great financial risk, built their net worth. The majority set up charitable trusts that benefit the community at large. As far as paying people like crap... if you bring value to your employer you will be rewarded in kind. If your employer refuses to pay you for a job well done then I am sure his competition will.If you don't like your pay then find a job that pays better. For every minute you fume about someone who has more then you, is another minute you haven't bettered your own life.
Please.. Get over yourself.. Freak!!
First to comment

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2007
screw school wrote:
<quoted text>school is a waste of time and money! it is your fault you have 32 grand in loans!you should have never gone to school and if you went to one of those colleges that adverstise on the radio, you have a bogus worthless diploma!!
Spoken like a true winner. Are you still selling the Miami Herald on the corner of Oakland Park Blvd and Federal?
Scary

Winter Springs, FL

#13 Sep 21, 2007
screw school wrote:
<quoted text>school is a waste of time and money! it is your fault you have 32 grand in loans!you should have never gone to school and if you went to one of those colleges that adverstise on the radio, you have a bogus worthless diploma!!
What's wrong, did the Fashion Institute of Ft. Lauderdale not work out for you? Since you obviously never advanced past the second grade, let me fill you in on something. If you hold down the "shift" key on your keyboard (the long thing with the pretty buttons that have shapes and writing on them)and type the first letter of a sentence, the letter will capitalize itself (get bigger).
Shakeel Ahmad

Pakistan

#14 Mar 31, 2008
Dear Sir,

I want to contact the person who can give me an opportunity for an online job. I am a computer operator living in Islamabad (Pakistan).

I am jobless at this moment and so much worried about earning, please.

Waiting for your response, please...

Yours sincerely,

Shakeel Ahmad.
Big D

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Mar 31, 2008
Mister Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you read Forbes? Many of those on the list had modest beginnings and through intelligence, vision, hard work and at great financial risk, built their net worth. The majority set up charitable trusts that benefit the community at large. As far as paying people like crap... if you bring value to your employer you will be rewarded in kind. If your employer refuses to pay you for a job well done then I am sure his competition will.If you don't like your pay then find a job that pays better. For every minute you fume about someone who has more then you, is another minute you haven't bettered your own life.
Great post.
Big D

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Mar 31, 2008
Shakeel Ahmad wrote:
Dear Sir,
I want to contact the person who can give me an opportunity for an online job. I am a computer operator living in Islamabad (Pakistan).
I am jobless at this moment and so much worried about earning, please.
Waiting for your response, please...
Yours sincerely,
Shakeel Ahmad.
I am sure we are all anxiously hoping some dude in Pakistan gets a job. How about find Osama, the US will give you millions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oracle Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SaaS and Cloud ERP Observations: Is Cloud ERP R... (Nov '13) Jun '14 Dimitar 2
Oregon Governor Seeks Lawsuit Over Health Exchange (May '14) May '14 United Clowns 1
Breaking (Bad?) Sap Hana Boss Vishal Sikka Resigns (May '14) May '14 Berblinger 1
Oracle buys San Bruno-based Responsys for $1 bi... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Nature 4
Enrollment in Obamacare very small in first day... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Space Cowboy 35
Microsoft Lync Solution News Week in Review (Oct '13) Oct '13 harald heinz 1
Ainslie replaces Kostecki as Oracle's tactician (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sailor Dan 2

Oracle Corporation People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE