Office Depot gets $350 million invest...

Office Depot gets $350 million investment

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Office Depot gets $350 million investment. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Boca Raton-based Office Depot Inc. said today that private equity firm BC Partners has made a $350 million investment through a preferred stock purchase, giving it a stake in the office supplies chain of approximately 20 percent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Going Going Gone

AOL

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Now here’s a company on their way down. Here we are in Boca, the site of that ghastly ugly albatross of a corporate headquarters, and the local stores are the worse in the nation, if not the entire world. In keeping with the Boca theme, the clerks are rude, arrogant and indifferent. When you need $350Mil for “corporate purposes”, you are right at deaths door. Tip to all of you Boca schmoooos, buy Staples – a good Boston company. Everything in PBC stinks – so why should Office Depot be any different. Was that Odland, I saw having dinner with Robert Jaffe?
Scoop11

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 18, 2009
I agree, it's only a matter of time before the hammer falls.

http://www.prudentiallease.com/office-equipme...
Leaseman

Tucson, AZ

#3 Oct 11, 2011
This type of house of cards creates a weak economy in the long run. It's what has got us here in this current economic climate. http://www.capitalsolutionsonline.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Office Depot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Product Reviews Jul '17 OLDGLENN 1
does office depot drug test? (Aug '07) Jun '17 YungxDaggerxDick 29
Office affairs Apr '17 Orr000 1
Corrupt company culture! (Nov '16) Jan '17 good news 5
News Office Depot Inc. (ODP) Cut to "Hold" at Zacks ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 U_like_to_know_88 1
Be aware when ordering large items for delivery... (Nov '16) Nov '16 KPERRET 1
Back to school blood bath (Aug '16) Oct '16 NC_OD_Dude 4
More from around the web