Click to read:Wall Street protests hit Main Street

Full story: CBS News

The Occupy Wall Street movement, which began with a small knot of protesters in Manhattan's financial district, has grown steadily, spreading to student groups and labor unions nationwide.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2011

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Judged:

If not for the media the march on Wall Street would equate to a gnat fart in a football stadium. Marchersí demands are popular amongst the ranks but the American people are not buying the marxist poop they have to sell.
Who in their right mind wants to associate with people who scrutinize the net worth of others and then take from them? Isnít that the universal MO for a pack of thieves?
Itís safe to say marchers also scrutinize each otherís net worth during off time. Perhaps one may have more Ramen noodles than another or a car that runs or more beads or more Jerry Garcia memorabilia, etc. Surely itís an environment for rampant envy and jealously.
Earl

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

24 million or 9.whatever percent unemployed, all blamed, of course, on Obama. Republicans are SO CONCERNED about creating jobs. So concerned in fact, that when these same unemployed people protest Wall Street (the people who caused all the trouble in America to begin with), and protest these guys not being held accountable for the tax payer bailouts, they are all of a sudden a bunch of "BUMS" or "HIPPIES" who need to get jobs. Why is that?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

The 'marching is fine.'However,in my opinion,they should run those damn wall street crooks out of town on a rail and tar and feather them.There is no reason why consumers cannot have a central banking system that dispenses consumer credit to individuals.You can disagree;you can also kiss my ass!I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth;or a nanny to wipe my ass.As for the NYPD and it's treatment of the protesters;the NYPD never did;and,never will have ANY credible reputation.PERIOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••