Lowville man charged with sexually ab...

Lowville man charged with sexually abusing disabled men

There are 24 comments on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Lowville man charged with sexually abusing disabled men. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

Read more: Local , Crime , News , State Police , Lowville , James Villiere , Port Leyden , Felony , Criminal Sexual Act , Sexual Abuse , Endangering the Welfare of an Incompetent or Physically Disabled Person , Man Charged with Sexually Abusing Disabled Men LOWVILLE -- A 68-year-old Central New York man is behind bars after being charged with ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Pretty sure wang chung was one of the molested
just me

Boonville, NY

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Did this dude work for ARC or something? Who is wang chung? either way this dude should be hung by his nuts
bubba

Chittenango, NY

#3 Dec 27, 2011
Hes head of chinese mafia
Mary

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2011
I am curious also only because I know the arc services are not very good in Lewis county. Usually each client has family or an advocate looking out for them. Shame no one was keeping these fellows safe, but probably still cashed their monthly checks.
Victim

Gloversville, NY

#7 Dec 27, 2011
Neither victim had services at the time of these incidents. Even if they did, the person who abused them is at fault, plain and simple. People who do this are disgusting and should be locked up. We will see if that happens!
Hmmmmm

Frankfort, NY

#8 Dec 27, 2011
He worked for Lewis county hospital
Mary

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2011
was he related to them> how did he have access was in within the hospital? they have a program for the day for the residents?
ARC Involved

Childwold, NY

#10 Dec 27, 2011
Mary wrote:
I am curious also only because I know the arc services are not very good in Lewis county. Usually each client has family or an advocate looking out for them. Shame no one was keeping these fellows safe, but probably still cashed their monthly checks.
Why do you say the ARC services in LC are not very good? Don't blame the whole organization for certain people. I think the ARC doesn't an excellent job taking care of the people they take care of. Some families just ship off their "retarded" family members and the ARC takes Good Care of them. It's usually the family home care that does the abusing. So don't say ARC services are not very good,when it could have been a worker not the whole ARC
T-mar

Camillus, NY

#11 Dec 27, 2011
My little WAYNEY is probably being molested in prison right now.
Jody R

Camillus, NY

#12 Dec 27, 2011
I know, poor Wayney, hes my hero
Kim K

Camillus, NY

#13 Dec 27, 2011
t-mar is just sad that hes not the one molesting him
concerned

Johnstown, NY

#14 Dec 27, 2011
Mary wrote:
was he related to them> how did he have access was in within the hospital? they have a program for the day for the residents?
he was retired from LCGH quite a few years ago. so it didnt happen there.
kill him again

Rodman, NY

#15 Dec 28, 2011
and he's from port leyden how about that
kill him again

Rodman, NY

#16 Dec 28, 2011
and now hes going to town of lyondale cort lets see how that works
bubba

Chittenango, NY

#17 Dec 28, 2011
kill him again wrote:
and he's from port leyden how about that
No, Pinney Settlement in Lyonsdale
Mary

United States

#18 Dec 28, 2011
You are seriously mis informed! The clients with no family are few and in the minority for people serviced in arc of lewis cty. I know because I have had first hand experience with a relative of mine. She was enrolled because it advertised the home as the next logical step to becoming independent and plenty of oppt for involvement in the community. My relative is not violent nor does she have serious mental issues. I can tell you they prefer severly effected clients who are both non verbal and un likely to advocate for themselves. Once some one says I dont want to do that, they tell you have 20 days to find another place to live. Do you know about the resident who wandered away - un reported- to freeze to death down at roaring brook? Ask any staff and they turn over quickly at arc- you will get an ear full of horror stories.
bubba

Chittenango, NY

#19 Dec 28, 2011
Mary wrote:
You are seriously mis informed! The clients with no family are few and in the minority for people serviced in arc of lewis cty. I know because I have had first hand experience with a relative of mine. She was enrolled because it advertised the home as the next logical step to becoming independent and plenty of oppt for involvement in the community. My relative is not violent nor does she have serious mental issues. I can tell you they prefer severly effected clients who are both non verbal and un likely to advocate for themselves. Once some one says I dont want to do that, they tell you have 20 days to find another place to live. Do you know about the resident who wandered away - un reported- to freeze to death down at roaring brook? Ask any staff and they turn over quickly at arc- you will get an ear full of horror stories.
Mary had a little lamb, wonder where it went?
ARC Involved

Childwold, NY

#20 Dec 28, 2011
Mary wrote:
You are seriously mis informed! The clients with no family are few and in the minority for people serviced in arc of lewis cty. I know because I have had first hand experience with a relative of mine. She was enrolled because it advertised the home as the next logical step to becoming independent and plenty of oppt for involvement in the community. My relative is not violent nor does she have serious mental issues. I can tell you they prefer severly effected clients who are both non verbal and un likely to advocate for themselves. Once some one says I dont want to do that, they tell you have 20 days to find another place to live. Do you know about the resident who wandered away - un reported- to freeze to death down at roaring brook? Ask any staff and they turn over quickly at arc- you will get an ear full of horror stories.
The man who wandered away did not freeze to death. He is healthy and living in Boonville. So you do not know your facts. As for your relative perhaps she doesn't like rules. They must follow rules and guidelines to get the help they do. I know several people who work for the ARC and they are not abusive in anyway. Yes there are some exworkers who bad mouth the ARC, but most of that is over wages and hours or other staff. The goes into the job knowing what is expected and it is a HARD job.
juan

United States

#21 Dec 29, 2011
You sure it wasnt hurley!
click

Fort Plain, NY

#22 Dec 29, 2011
It's time this man went to prison to be in charge of picking up the soap. Can you say prison bitch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9/11 anniversary: 'Suddenly there was mayhem. O... (Sep '11) Jan '18 C Kersey 7
News Bannon out as chairman of Breitbart News, loses... Jan '18 Whatever 5
News Megyn Kelly finds audience by delving into sexu... Dec '17 USA Today 1
News Herman Cain admits sexual harassment charges ..... (Oct '11) Dec '17 Misery of abandon... 35
News CBS News fires Charlie Rose following sex alleg... Nov '17 Non Reactionary 1
News Fox News analyst: Victims of sexual assault are... Nov '17 USA Today 1
News Clarence Thomas to appear in rare TV interview Nov '17 C Kersey 1
More from around the web