Rice says Gadhafi's crush on her was ...

Rice says Gadhafi's crush on her was 'weird and a bit creepy'

There are 17 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Nov 3, 2011, titled Rice says Gadhafi's crush on her was 'weird and a bit creepy'. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

Jonesboro, AR-News, weather, sports, classifieds-Rice says Gadhafi's crush on her was 'weird and a bit creepy' NEW YORK - Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice described Moammar Gadhafi's crush on her as "weird and a bit creepy," saying she breathed a sigh of relief when she realized a video the Libyan dictator made of her was not raunchy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Delray Beach, FL

#1 Nov 3, 2011
...Don't lie girl!..you know it crossed your mind,that arabian desert motiff,a candle lit tent,moon light camel ride and a face only a predator drone could love...too bad you'll never know...its all the "drain pipe" now.
abc

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2011

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 3, 2011
FORMALLY ABDUCTED wrote:
...Don't lie girl!..you know it crossed your mind,that arabian desert motiff,a candle lit tent,moon light camel ride and a face only a predator drone could love...too bad you'll never know...its all the "drain pipe" now.
Haa haa,... and she would have had the one hump or two hump option every ride.
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 3, 2011
Weird that Gadhafi had a crush on her, since everyone in the know at Rice's old haunt, Stanford, seems to imply she's one of those semi closeted, R. homosexuals.

Except it's slightly more unusual when they're women. For more on this we'd have to consult Karen Hughes, imo.
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Delray Beach, FL

#6 Nov 3, 2011
Pat Robertson s Fatwass wrote:
Weird that Gadhafi had a crush on her, since everyone in the know at Rice's old haunt, Stanford, seems to imply she's one of those semi closeted, R. homosexuals.
Except it's slightly more unusual when they're women. For more on this we'd have to consult Karen Hughes, imo.
You do know that gadhafi was a lesbian?...hence the attraction.
Sam

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 3, 2011
FORMALLY ABDUCTED wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that gadhafi was a lesbian?...hence the attraction.
He was hot!

“Hello, I'm Tio!”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 3, 2011
Just a bit creepy?

Since: Jul 07

Duncan, Canada

#9 Nov 4, 2011
He had a bad taste in women.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#10 Nov 4, 2011
Yeah, we have to agree with you on that one.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#11 Nov 4, 2011
Sorta like Bush having a crush on Saudi Royalty.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13 Nov 4, 2011
I thought Santa's crush on me was cute.

Since: Jun 09

Fargo, ND

#14 Nov 4, 2011
'weird and a bit creepy' is exactly how I think of Condoleezza Rice.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Nov 4, 2011
I sure cannot see what Qaddafi may have seen in that one. She is not exactly pretty. She is weird beyond weird. I never could understand why she is single. But then again, I have been too busy to pay much attention to marriage and romance myself. Maybe that is her excuse too. But somehow, I doubt it. Rice is downright weird. For one thing, I want to get married and would get married if the right person came along. In fact, I have been married once and have children and grandchildren to prove it. But, Rice? Somehow I get the notion that she places no importance on marriage or any other kind of social life at all. That is weird. And it is something that ought not be held up as model for the rest of us.
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Delray Beach, FL

#17 Nov 5, 2011
Abdurratln wrote:
I sure cannot see what Qaddafi may have seen in that one. She is not exactly pretty. She is weird beyond weird. I never could understand why she is single. But then again, I have been too busy to pay much attention to marriage and romance myself. Maybe that is her excuse too. But somehow, I doubt it. Rice is downright weird. For one thing, I want to get married and would get married if the right person came along. In fact, I have been married once and have children and grandchildren to prove it. But, Rice? Somehow I get the notion that she places no importance on marriage or any other kind of social life at all. That is weird. And it is something that ought not be held up as model for the rest of us.
It is hard for us to see what he saw in her,but in gadhafi's younger days he entertained many a camel in his tent,its believed he was involved in a scandal with one of the royal saudi camels,it was a very hard concept for gadhafi to understand that bush did not own rice,he did make a good offer,i believe it was six of his finest camels,three dozen chickens and a denny's coupon,of course bush refused saying he didn't eat at denny's.
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Delray Beach, FL

#18 Nov 5, 2011
OneRyder wrote:
Sorta like Bush having a crush on Saudi Royalty.
LMAO

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#19 Nov 5, 2011
that would be a bad situation, trying to do State business with a lech...who happens to wield a lot of political power (at one time)
Rice Loves Gadhaffi

Carlsbad, CA

#20 Nov 5, 2011
It is really obvious that Rice had the hots for Gadhaffi. I would not be surprised if she banged the hell out of him!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYPD top cop travels to D.C. for fight against ... Mar 21 Mikey 4
News Tax story puts spotlight on MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Mar 16 the truth 1
News News 10 Mins Ago Ap Fact Check: Are immigration... Feb '17 USA Today 1
News The Final Solution: No News is Good News Feb '17 USA Today 1
News 2nd Boyfriend of Ex-Dominatrix Dies Strangely (Sep '11) Feb '17 Dom Phart 14
News The New York Post: Giuliani says Trump asked hi... Jan '17 just say no to tr... 1
News Picture Exclusive: Madonna, 58, gives an overze... Jan '17 Bimbo Cowdonna 1
More from around the web