Who's Who in scandal at heart of Murdoch empire

Jul 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

A scandal over phone hacking by Britain's biggest selling newspaper escalated on Tuesday after it emerged police were investigating whether the News of the World hacked the phone of a missing schoolgirl who was later found murdered.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jul 6, 2011
hello02

Hove, Australia

#1 Jul 6, 2011
When you look at the rise and rise of the Murdoch Empire you need to ask yourself if he could have done it all with money or if he did not have a network that provided him with info (dirt files) through which he could bend each and every person to his will.

I believe the connection came through the CIA funded network of the Institute for Conflict Studies. So the Murdoch Empire was/is not only a money making machine but a tool to manipulate politics and the electorates in many countries. Through their activities related to the individuals involved in Conflict Studies he was/they were so used to illegal methods that it did not even occur to them that there was something they were not allowed to do.

The Murdoch employees who instructed and paid the private detectives have not been revealed. Did the policemen who cashed in on info pay taxes on their side income?

They appeared to have turned over some documents, nice, still better than being checked over by detectives.

PS: Whatever you do, wherever you are, never forget that Murdoch is listening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug 27 PatchWork 7
Think Progress to Fox News's Roger Ailes: Drop ... Aug 19 i agree 1
Fox News' Phony Obama Approval Rating Chart Aug 14 Lawrence Wolf 5
domestic discipline dating Aug 10 1950princess 1
what is the best forums in usa (Nov '08) Aug 1 Domain Million 128
Si Se Puede: Illegals Deported Multiple Times V... Jul '14 Amigo 1
Dolphin dies in polluted N.Y. canal (Jan '13) Jun '14 AndrTheEnder 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••