Spitzer call girl has North Carolina ...

Spitzer call girl has North Carolina ties | NEWS | Asheville CI...

There are 73 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 13, 2008, titled Spitzer call girl has North Carolina ties | NEWS | Asheville CI.... In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

The call girl at the center of the prostitution scandal that prompted Gov. Eliot Spitzer to resign in disgrace has been identified as a 22-year-old aspiring musician who struggled in a broken home as a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Thomas38

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#26 Mar 14, 2008
WHY wrote:
Spitzer's WIFE is from Concord NC, and SHE should be ASHAMED of standing with her husband and also BEGGING HIM NOT TO RESIGN! WHAT a terrible example for their 3 daughters, but thats how democrats do...LIES, ANYTHING to try and hold POWER. At least the twerp resigned...one less CORRUPT democrackkk in the mix. WHO's NEXT?
Be careful Hunter. You tread on very thin ice casting stones at Democrats. At least he was paying for sex with a woman not soliciting freebies in a toilet from a man. This is an equal opportunity world when it comes to sexual indiscretions.

Well, he's out and NY will have a new governor on Monday, the first black one in the state's history.
Mustang Fan

AOL

#27 Mar 14, 2008
So, you all feel sorry for his wife? Who is to say that his wife didn't know?

People, people cheat every single day, it is the reality of the world. Just because he was Governor doesn't mean he was perfect and would never do wrong.

For me, I could care less one way or the other ... like I just said, it is the reality of the world.
Minimum wage

Asheville, NC

#28 Mar 14, 2008
Thomas38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful Hunter. You tread on very thin ice casting stones at Democrats. At least he was paying for sex with a woman not soliciting freebies in a toilet from a man. This is an equal opportunity world when it comes to sexual indiscretions.
Well, he's out and NY will have a new governor on Monday, the first black one in the state's history.
Since he a democrat, does Kristen's hourly wage have crediblity to raise the national minimum wage to, say
$2500 per hour maybe?
jim

Mills River, NC

#29 Mar 14, 2008
Asheville has their own prostitutes, write about them and their clients. Also put them in the slammer and let them have withdrawals!
allen

Midland, NC

#30 Mar 14, 2008
Bob wrote:
Q: Why did Gov. Spitzer hire a prostitute?
A: Because his wife is a spit-zer, not a swallower.
thats funny!!!!!!!

“CLAN ROSE”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#31 Mar 14, 2008
Lake28804 wrote:
<quoted text>
His wife should b#tch slap the hell out of him. Many times. Right before she packs up and leaves. I don't understand these women that "stand by their man" through press conferences and everything else. I just don't get it.
Money!! She follows the dollar signs.

The tramp is now famous, and is known for her "escapades", just like Monica Lewinski. When's the last time you heard from Monica?

I apopogose to all the hoboes, and real tramps for having compared you with this little tart! <chuckle>

“CLAN ROSE”

Location hidden

#32 Mar 14, 2008
Oops, that's supposed to be "apologose", not "apopogose"".

Mtnbred, I need you to teach me how to speel!!! <chuckle>

“BEAT A PAIR OF JACK'S & A FOX ”

Since: Feb 07

ASHEVILLE

#33 Mar 14, 2008
pitch catch and hook wrote:
All the good ones come south for training. In the spring, usually.
Hope all you southern gals appreciate this. Ain't no way in hell you can beat a good ole southern woman. No way.

“GWAR rocks”

Since: Feb 07

asheville (leicester)

#34 Mar 14, 2008
CJOHNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope all you southern gals appreciate this. Ain't no way in hell you can beat a good ole southern woman. No way.
nope, nothing is better than a southern girl...and they are free too!!!!!

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#35 Mar 14, 2008
BRIGGS wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, nothing is better than a southern girl...and they are free too!!!!!
Who says? We just so daymn chamin you dont know.

“www.coppertoken. com”

State of Confusion

#36 Mar 14, 2008
Mustang Fan wrote:
So, you all feel sorry for his wife? Who is to say that his wife didn't know?
People, people cheat every single day, it is the reality of the world. Just because he was Governor doesn't mean he was perfect and would never do wrong.
For me, I could care less one way or the other ... like I just said, it is the reality of the world.
I really could care less of his personal kinks.

Did she know? No..look at her face when she retired. Somehow she didnt look like a happy camper the way she looked at him.

If they make it, which I doubt then he is gonna pay ok. Well hell either way he is..lol 4,000 gonna see cheap.

I just cant figure out what the heck she did for 4,000 dollars. Thats all I wanna know.

“A Witty Saying Proves Nothing”

Asheville

#37 Mar 14, 2008
I am so sick of this story already. This is not a new phenomenon, and why the heck the media plays her up is beyond me. Oh, wait. It's not all media, it's the citizen-frickin-times! That explains it.
He's resigned, gone. The story should be, too.

“CLAN ROSE”

Location hidden

#38 Mar 14, 2008
Ravenz Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
I really could care less of his personal kinks.
Did she know? No..look at her face when she retired. Somehow she didnt look like a happy camper the way she looked at him.
If they make it, which I doubt then he is gonna pay ok. Well hell either way he is..lol 4,000 gonna see cheap.
I just cant figure out what the heck she did for 4,000 dollars. Thats all I wanna know.
Now RM, why do you want to know? <chuckle>

“www.coppertoken. com”

State of Confusion

#41 Mar 14, 2008
I wanna know cause I ..I just cant figure it out.

LOL @ I Believe

Since: Dec 07

Asheville

#42 Mar 14, 2008
I BELIEVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything he wanted! "Bark like a dog, Who's your govoner? who's your govoner?"
LMAO! Those are some expensive woofs, huh!

“www.coppertoken. com”

State of Confusion

#43 Mar 14, 2008
Lake28804 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if she had to say it with english accent?

“CLAN ROSE”

Location hidden

#44 Mar 14, 2008
Lake28804 wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment!! LOL
asheville

United States

#45 Mar 14, 2008
she could come work as a prostitute in asheville iam sure she would fit right in working on south frenc broad ave. i am sure some local polictions would enjoy banging her

“CLAN ROSE”

Location hidden

#46 Mar 14, 2008
Ravenz Moon wrote:
I wanna know cause I ..I just cant figure it out.
LOL @ I Believe
I'm SURE you have an imagination!<chuckle>
Mountain Girl

Lincolnton, NC

#47 Mar 14, 2008
Brent wrote:
A major network is reportedly ready to offer her close to $1-MILLION dollars for the "exclusive" interview. She will also write a book, make a couple more million, if not more, producing that, and given she has some musical talent, she will likely make a few million more doing this. All for banging Spitzer as she would never make it on her own. Damn, I need to bang Geraldine Ferraro soon and write a book about it. Only in America - believe me, the WORLD is laughing at America right now.
What kind of message is this sending to young women in America? I am about this woman's age and I am appalled thatinstead of the media shaming her; they are putting her up on a pedastal and as a result she is going to make a ton of money. This is basically showing our daughters that if you can get pretty far being a prostitute. Only in America do we put our prostitute up on a pedestal.

P.S I tried to put the word w*ore in put apparently ACT thinks that telling the truth is a profanity. Don't sugar coat things by calling such women as her a "prostitute". She is a w*ore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maxine Waters: O'Reilly 'needs to go to jail'; ... 20 hr truth 29
News Bannon reportedly wants to start a network to t... Mon Trump Curious 2
News Fox News host Eric Bolling suspended amid inves... Aug 15 Trump Curious 86
News LA made $1.3B in illegal immigrant welfare payo... Aug 5 Cordwainer Trout 5
News Lawsuit claims Trump pushed bogus Fox story on ... Aug 2 Bill Dunning 15
News Man Whose Body Was Found In Crate In The Bronx ... (Sep '16) Aug 1 Captain Obvious M... 3
News White House drama bursts into the open: - Shiv ... Jul 31 Operator NumberTwo 2
More from around the web