Spitzer call girl has North Carolina ties | NEWS | Asheville CI...

The call girl at the center of the prostitution scandal that prompted Gov. Eliot Spitzer to resign in disgrace has been identified as a 22-year-old aspiring musician who struggled in a broken home as a child. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Paul Varner

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2008
A young lady with no moral rudder to steer her ship meets a member of the Elite, one "Elliot Spitzer" , also with nor moral rudder to steer his ship or his ship of state. A sad and sordid meeting.

Folks, "values" count. "Moral standards" count.

The straight and narrow way. Tough to stay on, as we all have feet of clay. But the alternative can certainly be ruinous.
Pick me

Winston Salem, NC

#3 Mar 13, 2008
Wonder if she wants my number!
:-)
Raz Lemons

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2008
I wonder if she'll take a check ??
Richmond Hill

Lincolnton, NC

#5 Mar 13, 2008
Everyone's got a hobby...

“Ok, so every local paper sucks”

Since: Jan 08

Arden

#6 Mar 13, 2008
Did someone say Arbys?
ftw

Greensboro, NC

#7 Mar 13, 2008
Wait, how does a brief, random stay in NC merit a "we claim her too" headline? What a strange cry for validation.
Brent

United States

#9 Mar 13, 2008
A major network is reportedly ready to offer her close to $1-MILLION dollars for the "exclusive" interview. She will also write a book, make a couple more million, if not more, producing that, and given she has some musical talent, she will likely make a few million more doing this. All for banging Spitzer as she would never make it on her own. Damn, I need to bang Geraldine Ferraro soon and write a book about it. Only in America - believe me, the WORLD is laughing at America right now.
Reader

Taylorsville, NC

#10 Mar 13, 2008
Wow. Is this pathetic "news"paper hard up for something to print or what? So she lived in NC for awhile (like anyone really cares), but they can't even say when or where (in the event that anyone cared). I'm sure WLOS is all over this one too. Whoop-dee-doooo!

Bob, that was funny.:-)

Since: Feb 07

Ashevegas

#11 Mar 13, 2008
what a bunch of loosers, the disgraced politician, his wife who ought to just b#tch slap him, the low life untalented tramp, who is now going to be famous for being a prostitute, now isn't that special? She is far from pretty and the "song" on her myspace page is laughable, beagles chasing a rabbit sound better. Maybe the Arabs are right about the lack of moral fiber in this once great nation.

Since: Feb 08

Hendersonville, NC

#12 Mar 13, 2008
funny how that valentines present to his self has turned to crap and its not even easter.i fell very sorry for his wife and children,.
Brent

United States

#14 Mar 13, 2008
ladder truck idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i like to see humpimg rosie o'donald i'd pay to see that.pay per veiw only $49.95.
Dude, I wouldn't bang Rosie with YOUR Johnson...
pitch catch and hook

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2008
All the good ones come south for training. In the spring, usually.
NATIVE Mountain Educator

Tuckasegee, NC

#16 Mar 13, 2008
STOP feeling sorry for her! This chick made a choice in order to finance her lifestyle. You don't have to live in a $3500 a month apartment. She could have been a secretary and lived in a less expensive apartment. As for Spitzer, he's so ugly, I think he had to pay for it. His poor wife! They have three children. That means they had to do it three times! YUK! Let's not claim "Kristen" as being from NC. I will claim Silda Wall Spitzer. She has shown grace and class. Just remember, with Southern girls, even if she ain't fighting now, it AIN"T over!
jenna

Hickory, NC

#17 Mar 13, 2008
what ever happped to monica lewinski?

Since: Dec 07

Asheville

#18 Mar 13, 2008
lawnguy wrote:
what a bunch of loosers, the disgraced politician, his wife who ought to just b#tch slap him, the low life untalented tramp, who is now going to be famous for being a prostitute, now isn't that special? She is far from pretty and the "song" on her myspace page is laughable, beagles chasing a rabbit sound better. Maybe the Arabs are right about the lack of moral fiber in this once great nation.
His wife should b#tch slap the hell out of him. Many times. Right before she packs up and leaves. I don't understand these women that "stand by their man" through press conferences and everything else. I just don't get it.
Brunswick Moose

Mills River, NC

#20 Mar 13, 2008
What is wrong with this picture, throwing stones at someone other than the idiot politican that thought he was above all. He made a choice and all of you are making the young lady the villian here, 10 years and over $80,000 on call-girls and who's at fault!!! Seems like if he went in office in 2007 someone didn't do much background on the man they elected Governor, blame yourselves NY not because she happened to pass through NC.
American

United States

#22 Mar 13, 2008
Brent wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I wouldn't bang Rosie with YOUR Johnson...
He knows. You would use your own small Johnson. ROFLMBFAO
American

United States

#23 Mar 13, 2008
jenna wrote:
what ever happped to monica lewinski?
Billy Boy has her under wraps.
American

United States

#24 Mar 13, 2008
Lake28804 wrote:
<quoted text>
His wife should b#tch slap the hell out of him. Many times. Right before she packs up and leaves. I don't understand these women that "stand by their man" through press conferences and everything else. I just don't get it.
Maybe the men have a large Johnson.
WHY

Asheville, NC

#25 Mar 14, 2008
Spitzer's WIFE is from Concord NC, and SHE should be ASHAMED of standing with her husband and also BEGGING HIM NOT TO RESIGN! WHAT a terrible example for their 3 daughters, but thats how democrats do...LIES, ANYTHING to try and hold POWER. At least the twerp resigned...one less CORRUPT democrackkk in the mix. WHO's NEXT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is the best forums in usa (Nov '08) Sep 6 youssefhd 129
For your wife love you more Sep 1 yakougan 1
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug 27 PatchWork 7
Think Progress to Fox News's Roger Ailes: Drop ... Aug 19 i agree 1
Fox News' Phony Obama Approval Rating Chart Aug '14 Lawrence Wolf 5
domestic discipline dating Aug '14 1950princess 1
Si Se Puede: Illegals Deported Multiple Times V... Jul '14 Amigo 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••