'I wish this was a bad dream . . .' WILFREDO BAEZ

Family and friends of Darisabel Leanna Baez scattered a few white balloons on the ground near a small white casket topped with pink flowers. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Elizabeth

Emigsville, PA

#42 Apr 15, 2008
Lady M, you mentioned the peples attire`at the funeral. So you're a fashion consultant? I didn't realize that there was a certain etiquette or attire for funerals. I was under the impression that you attended a funeral to say goodbye to a loved one and for closure. I didn't realize that Joan Rivers would be there to give out awards for the best and worst dressed. I think you loss focus,it's about the little girl not about the clothes.
rip

Lancaster, PA

#43 Apr 18, 2008
My child is at the same cemetary and if I see that controller laying there..its getting thrown away.
This family is really thrown off.
friend

Pottsville, PA

#44 Apr 18, 2008
You mean alleged family. Neither potential father has DNA results. After the funeral and talking to media they high tailed it back out of town.
CONCERNED PARENT

AOL

#46 Apr 18, 2008
harve is a known beater and a**hole, rot until you drop
JCABEZA

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Apr 22, 2008
God bless you Dari. I held you in my arms when you
was a few months old. My son took care of you, and
loved you. Your beautiful eyes and smile will never be forgotten, specially the name (Darisabel). This beautiful flower will blossom again one day. God bless...
honest opinion

Shippensburg, PA

#48 Oct 13, 2010
When is this going to stop?How can anyone say they are a mother and let this happen.No one deserves this.People treat there animals better than this.Please report anyone you think might be doing this.I have done foster care for 15 years you would not believe the things you hear and see.Please for the sake of the children don't ignore abuse!!RIP Darisabel in the arms of God!!!
translator

Miami, FL

#49 Oct 13, 2010
marie wrote:
tan culpable es ella,como el porque ella era la madre y madre hay una sola, si ella no la queria debio dejasela a la abuela que muy bien estaba con ella. Que la castiguen igual que a el porque eso no tiene nombre lo que los dos hicieron.
Here's a translation: She is just as guilty as he is. She was the the mother and there is only one mother. If she didn't want the the little girl, she should have left her with her grandmother, who was very good with her. Punish both the mother and the boyfriend the same. What they did has no name.
ben dover

Lancaster, PA

#50 Oct 13, 2010
These evil women choose these vile men to be in their and the child's life.How many kids were killed because of the mother's choice of men.IF THE MOTHER KNEW THE BOYFRIEND HAD ANGER ISSUES AND LEFT THE CHILD WITH HIM,SHE'S JUST AS GUILTY. It's the evil womens fault her child is dead,she should be charged too. As far as CPS,they bury the mistakes they make.
seriously

York, PA

#51 Oct 13, 2010
translator wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a translation: She is just as guilty as he is. She was the the mother and there is only one mother. If she didn't want the the little girl, she should have left her with her grandmother, who was very good with her. Punish both the mother and the boyfriend the same. What they did has no name.
Thank you for the translation! This person is exactly right!
God rest your beautiful little soul, precious one
WOW

York, PA

#52 Oct 13, 2010
This story is just sickening! Everytime I read about this beautiful, innocent little girl I could cry! I will NEVER forget the documentary that was posted a few months back. I cannot even imagine how this child felt....unloved....alone....an d not to mention all the pain! RIP Darisabel and for the family who loved her, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time!
BWLIGHT

Harrisburg, PA

#53 Oct 13, 2010
marie wrote:
tan culpable es ella,como el porque ella era la madre y madre hay una sola, si ella no la queria debio dejasela a la abuela que muy bien estaba con ella. Que la castiguen igual que a el porque eso no tiene nombre lo que los dos hicieron.
This is AMERICA. Speak ENLGISH!!!!!
disgusted citizen22

Philadelphia, PA

#54 Oct 13, 2010
what the f***! THis S*** is unbelievable and its sickning. In order for something to be done something has to happen is that the law that we live by? If not please tell me what is. And He says she's not the monster puleeez. Any Mother who can sit and listen to her childs cries and gut wrenching screams is a monster and deserves what ever happens to her i wouldnt spit on her if she was on fire and it was the only way to put the fire out she can burn in hell right along with her child abusing boyfriend. My heart goes out to darsibel and every abused child. God bless
stfu

York, PA

#55 Oct 13, 2010
BWLIGHT wrote:
<quoted text>
This is AMERICA. Speak ENLGISH!!!!!
This is a Pennsylvania story - keep your nose in Delaware.

Go campaign for that witch O'Donnell, you racist troll.
disgusted citizen22

Philadelphia, PA

#56 Oct 13, 2010
tanya wrote:
To ALL that are posting: if most of you dont know about abuse; most often there are no real "signs" of abuse. If this little girl was abused before it is more than likely the mother was also abused by this coward that she probably thought she loved. Maybe not on the day of this tragic accident but im sure in the past there was abuse which would be the reason the family wasn't able to see Darisabel. The mother was probably kept in the house at all times away from any type of civilization eept who he wanted her to see. More than likely she was scared for her life and in the process there was a precious life that was taken. She probably thought no one could harm a child like we all feel. Everyone one here is more than likely saying the ones we love would NEVER harm our children or any children. That is the farthest from the truth 95% of child abuse cases are loved ones. This is a sad reality so instead of pointing fingers at this family in grief lets get together as a community and nip this in the a$$ before there is another victim. this is a viscious cycle that needs to end like yesterday!
HMMMMM. At the end of the day Tanya you right maybe outside family didn't know what was going on they usually dont. but i can give to flyying f***s about how scared she was. when you hear your child screams and you dont want them to be hurt F*** everything else from reading past aricles in the news it said she was listening out side the door wtf!!!!! the b**** couldn't go grab a phone or go to a neighbors house are made some type of effort to stop it. she did nothing and there is no excuse as to why she didn't. Even if he was to beating her to i would rather die with my child then my child dieing alone. She would of have more respect and understanding from me if she would have fallen victem as well. stop the excuses fingers need to be pointed.
MJ57Jam

Carlisle, PA

#57 Oct 13, 2010
just a dad wrote:
Glad to see the father found the time to finally visit. Maybe things would have been different if he cared as much about her when she was alive as he does now that she is a national news story.
This guy will have 10 kids by the time he is 35. How often do ya think he sees his other living kids?
MJ57Jam

Carlisle, PA

#58 Oct 13, 2010
Just maybe wrote:
Maybe she was beaten down and fearful for her life. Maybe she couldn't leave without fear he would find her and kill them both.
OH Please.
MJ57Jam

Carlisle, PA

#59 Oct 13, 2010
All of these people in the story & picture are just pathetic breeders. As someone said earlier, scum begets scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to find a boyfriend in other country ? Sep 24 yenyen9899 1
what is the best forums in usa (Nov '08) Sep 6 youssefhd 129
For your wife love you more Sep 1 yakougan 1
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug '14 PatchWork 7
Think Progress to Fox News's Roger Ailes: Drop ... Aug '14 i agree 1
Fox News' Phony Obama Approval Rating Chart Aug '14 Lawrence Wolf 5
domestic discipline dating Aug '14 1950princess 1

News Corporation People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE