1979: Coup ousts Grenada leader PM ac...

1979: Coup ousts Grenada leader PM accused of rights abuses

There are 3 comments on the BBC story from Mar 13, 2008, titled 1979: Coup ousts Grenada leader PM accused of rights abuses. In it, BBC reports that:

Video and audio from the BBC News archive WWII and 1950-2005. This site is archived and no longer updated. via BBC

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC.

love

Barstow, CA

#1 Apr 8, 2008
i need the presdent of grenada
skycloud57

Grenada

#2 May 4, 2008
Question, what religion is the Prime Minister?
Whats the death toll for Grenada sofar this year?
How many seats are up for grabs next election?
If these questions mean aything to you help us pray that God will have his way here in our country
soldier 83

New Orleans, LA

#3 Jun 13, 2008
Ijust want to see a new change in Grenada, and hope for all the people. I am very sorry to repeat my military tactics all over again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 1 HRS Ago Country star cancels 25K tickets... Feb 21 okimar 1
News Fox News host Brenda Buttner dies at age 55 Feb 21 okimar 1
News Pat Battle - About Us News Story - WNBC | New York (Mar '08) Feb 19 Diane Castro 35
News News conferences raise issue of Trump seeking s... Feb 16 ardith 2
News The New York Post: Giuliani says Trump asked hi... Jan 30 just say no to tr... 1
News Paul Janensch: Megyn Kelly takes a gamble movin... Jan '17 Selling Damaged G... 1
News Study shows Facebook's growth as campaign news ... Jan '17 Selling Damaged G... 1
More from around the web