News Corp. vs. Fox News?

News Corp. vs. Fox News?

There are 15 comments on the www.newyorker.com story from May 29, 2013, titled News Corp. vs. Fox News?. In it, www.newyorker.com reports that:

On Saturday, a Fox News executive said that the notice had gone to News Corp., its parent company, on Aug. 27, 2010, but that Fox News was not told until Friday. The executive said they were still trying to sort out how the notice fell through the cracks.

The case of James Rosen took an odd turn over the weekend. Rosen is a reporter for Fox News who had his e-mail searched and phone records subpoenaed in the course of a Department of Justice investigation into who provided him with classified information about North Korea in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newyorker.com.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#1 May 29, 2013
and what was the secret info?
that north Korea was going to do missle tests?
what a friggin shock.
I wonder what they were REALLY looking for.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 May 29, 2013
Holder is getting fired soon. EXCELLENT..........BENGHAZI
Bob Lewis

AOL

#3 May 29, 2013
Obama surprises most Democrats. His Ideological connection to Holder is so strong that Obama is willing to risk his legacy supporting Holder no matter what.
These so called "progressives" are a very strange and mysterious bunch.
john mccdonald

Fishers, IN

#4 May 29, 2013
anneutral wrote:
and what was the secret info?
that north Korea was going to do missle tests?
what a friggin shock.
I wonder what they were REALLY looking for.
dr. bill send u free kimchi;)
john mccdonald

Fishers, IN

#5 May 29, 2013
dr. Bill wann foxk the newseumisty?;-000

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#6 May 29, 2013
You simps all missed the point. The administration followed the law to a T.

You are worshipping all lies. You are possessed by Satan.

"Benghazi is Paul Ryan & the GOP Congress's foul-up for cutting embassy security.

AP? A big nothing fart. Again, the law was followed, and the President is asking or a reporter shield law, which will make the GOP Congress do a 180*. FLIP-FLOP...
Let as all watch the GOP FLIP-FLOP.

The FOX report-tainer?
Again, law followed; NEWSCORP was notified of proceedings THREE yeas ago. Please stick your dirty heads back up where you store them.

Your Devil-possession as destroyed your patriotism. Yu are all TRAITORS TO YOUR COUNTRY.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#7 May 29, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
"Benghazi is Paul Ryan & the GOP Congress's foul-up for cutting embassy security.
AP? A big nothing fart. Again, the law was followed, and the President is asking or a reporter shield law, which will make the GOP Congress do a 180*. FLIP-FLOP...
The FOX report-tainer?
Again, law followed; NEWSCORP was notified of proceedings THREE yeas ago. Please stick your dirty heads back up where you store them.
Your Devil-possession as destroyed your patriotism. Yu are all TRAITORS TO YOUR COUNTRY.
Billy, the 'I had no clue what was going on, but by golly I'm going to find out' excuse seems to be working. Don't mess it up.

Oh, either your spel chek is off or you should cut down on your drinking while posting.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#8 May 30, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
The FOX report-tainer?
They always miss the point, because the point always destroys their narrative. These right-wingers are nothing more than bigoted bitter losers who are looking for any avenue to attack the Black President and his Black Attorney General. But as always, Obama wins… and they continue to seethe… and I continue to wallow with joy in their misery.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#9 May 30, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Black President and his Black Attorney General.
bit of a racist fixated on colors aren't you pattie cake ?
sound logic enclosed

United States

#10 May 30, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
bit of a racist fixated on colors aren't you pattie cake ?
I did not vote for President Obama, but once he won I wanted him to do well and I wanted the country to recover. But far too many had the exact opposite desire, and I saw a lot of hate, bigotry and racism at the heart of that opposition.

I may not agree with everything that Obama has done but I will give credit where credit is due: the economy has improved, the Stock Market is at record highs and Osama bin Laden is dead…
Literachie

Halsey, OR

#11 May 30, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy, the 'I had no clue what was going on, but by golly I'm going to find out' excuse seems to be working. Don't mess it up.
Oh, either your spel chek is off or you should cut down on your drinking while posting.
Lay off Billy. Billy is nothing more
than Rachel Maddow in drag with the
literary ability of Joe Biden.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#12 May 30, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are officially a fool.

A lying fool. Don't get your news from FOXLIES. They make it up.
BandMaster

Location hidden

#13 May 30, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
The FOX report-tainer?
Cuckoo. Cuckoo. Cuckoo.
BandMaster

Location hidden

#14 May 30, 2013
Next::: ""OBAMA ON ICE""

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#15 May 30, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are officially a fool.
A lying fool. Don't get your news from FOXLIES. They make it up.
Oh ya! Well, then your a, a big poopy head. Come on Willy, put on your big boy pants and try to keep up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 16 min Le Jimbo 73
News Anticipating debate, Trump says he thinks syste... 2 hr Just Think 144
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 5 hr Totally Halloween 23
News Man Whose Body Was Found In Crate In The Bronx ... Sep 23 reality 1
News Barbara Harrison - About Us News Story - WRC | ... (Apr '08) Sep 19 Dion 85
News The Latest: On 9/11, official says lone wolf st... Sep 12 bldg seven 1
News Al-Qaeda Leader Appears in 9/11 Anniversary Video Sep 9 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web