WGRZ News - Breaking News: New York T...

WGRZ News - Breaking News: New York Times Reports Spitzer Invol...

There are 484 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Mar 10, 2008, titled WGRZ News - Breaking News: New York Times Reports Spitzer Invol.... In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The New York Times is reporting that Gov. Eliot Spitzer has told senior advisers that he had been involved in a prostitution ring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
laura

Kathleen, GA

#527 Mar 13, 2008
Yes I'm from the Bible Belt. One of The Ten Commandments says thou shalt not committ adultry. Final
laura

Kathleen, GA

#528 Mar 13, 2008
Yes, I am from the Bible belt. One of the ten commandments says, thou shalt not commit adultry. Final
joe the guy next door

AOL

#530 Mar 15, 2008
Adult leadership in our generation is really bad! Why is everyone so surprised!
rhart

United States

#531 May 8, 2008
get perspective- wrote:
This act was done on taxpayer dollar and he is supposed to hold himself to the same high standard that he expects everyone else to live by.....give me a break.....he deserves to pay for his sins....the unfortunate part of this is that his family now has to be drug though the dirt with him. Tell me - what did his girls do to deserve this? He was not thinking about them - he was selfish and he is goig to get what he deserves. We all fall short of the Glory of God.....and we are all held accountable for our actions.
Jennifer- would you vote him back into office? Would you want this man to be the role modle for your son or daughter? I would not. My father was able to stay faithful to my mother.....why could Eliot not stay faithful to his family?
<quoted text>
Exactly!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 29 min Joe Balls 43
News Anticipating debate, Trump says he thinks syste... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 163
News Fox News' Brit Hume under fire for saying Clint... 2 hr WelbyMD 89
News Man Whose Body Was Found In Crate In The Bronx ... Sep 23 reality 1
News Barbara Harrison - About Us News Story - WRC | ... (Apr '08) Sep 19 Dion 85
News The Latest: On 9/11, official says lone wolf st... Sep 12 bldg seven 1
News Al-Qaeda Leader Appears in 9/11 Anniversary Video Sep 9 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web