Sarah Palin is out as a Fox News Channel contributor

In this Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012 file photo, Sarah Palin, the GOP candidate for vice-president in 2008, and former Alaska governor, delivers the keynote address to activists from America's political right at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
At least

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jan 25, 2013
the propaganda arm of the republican party is listening to Jindal.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Palin is out as a Fox News Channel

SHE MUST HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH.
Solid

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
We still love her
Mort Spain

Alicante, Spain

#5 Jan 25, 2013
l always thought of Fox news as a comedy channel, and she was not that funny!
litesong

Everett, WA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
From another article:
Palin decided not to accept Fox’s contract-renewal offer.
//////////
One rumor had it, that Fox was asking her for money to air her hot air.'nother rumor was, Fox had to buy a high speed computer to separate her lies from Fox lies. The computer was trying to handle lies from exxon, coal & energy companies too, & just plumb burned out......... five alarm fire!
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Maybe she could get a spot on the show Family Guy, or just go completely the hell away.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Out with the old conservative, and in with the new, as Fox hires uber conservative Dennis Kusinich for his opinions and commentary. If only Fox practiced "diversity", like the other cable political news shows do. Why can't they hire reasonable people with mainstream opinions and commentary, like Piers Morgan or Rachael Maddow. What a power house she is. She gets almost as many viewers to watch her show as Sean Hannity gets to watch his commercials. OK, thats a lie.
Smokin Joe

Selden, NY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
She's too stupid for Fox. Now that's saying something.

Her website is priceless. http://sarahpalin.com/
Sandy

Miami, FL

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
I find her brilliant at taking her 5 minutes and stretching it out for years and conning the EASILY conned with aimless and empty symbolism and talking points.

She made alot of money off the Christian clueless , her own family is nothing at all like she attempts to show, just look at Bristol.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Bubba Leroy Artifus Jones wrote:
Maybe she could get a spot on the show Family Guy, or just go completely the hell away.
She is very good at self serving PR and she is far from done. She will go into some type celeb money making machine , she could not care less about the lies she spews out and her real God is the dollar bill.
Obskeptic

Westland, MI

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
She is very good at self serving PR and she is far from done. She will go into some type celeb money making machine , she could not care less about the lies she spews out and her real God is the dollar bill.
Awesome job of trying to marginalize such an accomplished women and mother with your trivial and meaningless accusations. I totally get why women like yourself do this to Sarah, since when you contrast what she has accomplished in her life versus your pathetically inadequate life, it can really piss a loser off enough for them to lash out in an effort to build yourself up. You may want to consider counseling to deal with the hate you have all bottled up. It's unhealthy, and quite frankly childish.
Reality Check

Bay Shore, NY

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome job of trying to marginalize such an accomplished women and mother with your trivial and meaningless accusations. I totally get why women like yourself do this to Sarah, since when you contrast what she has accomplished in her life versus your pathetically inadequate life, it can really piss a loser off enough for them to lash out in an effort to build yourself up. You may want to consider counseling to deal with the hate you have all bottled up. It's unhealthy, and quite frankly childish.
Poor poor Obskeptic now you can only beat off to Greta Van Susteren.
marvin martian

Butler, PA

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Dumb C***
levent Islek

Narvik, Norway

#20 Jan 27, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
Hi, my first book THE WOLF WITH A BELL in market. This is true story and interesting book. You can ask from shaker-media.nl or AMAZON com USA or DE. My second book title is “TANKS and DOGS” and will publish soon. This book about Bergen,Norway.Thanks for interest. LEVENT ISLEK.
THE WOLF WITH A BELL
TANKS and DOGS
A M E R I C A or G E R M A N Y
M
A
Z
O
N
Reality Check

Freeport, NY

#24 Jan 28, 2013
http://backdropsrus.me/2013/01/09/fox-news-fi...

FOX News Figures Strangely Resemble Kids In The Hall 
Doggy

Fort Washington, MD

#25 Jan 28, 2013
I wanna show Sarah my doggy style.

Woof Woof

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#26 Jan 28, 2013
Solid wrote:
We still love her
Is that Glenn Rice?
Doggy

Fort Washington, MD

#27 Jan 28, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Is that Glenn Rice?

Woof Woof
Wolf

Schenectady, NY

#29 Jan 28, 2013
I hope she is done with public life. Even hearing her name makes me want to vomit! I can only hope that someday a wolf will catch her walking in the woods and get their revenge!
Doggy Style

Fort Washington, MD

#30 Jan 29, 2013
Wolf wrote:
I hope she is done with public life. Even hearing her name makes me want to vomit! I can only hope that someday a wolf will catch her walking in the woods and get their revenge!
Vomit? Sarah is about my age and I think she's very attractive. Plus she has good eyesight. Sarah can she Russia from her backyard.

I also think she's nothing like she pretends to be. Basically Sarah is trailer trash. Doggy likes his chicks a little on the trashy side.

Lasty, I have a whole rack of Sarah fantasies.

Woof Woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is the best forums in usa (Nov '08) Sep 6 youssefhd 129
For your wife love you more Sep 1 yakougan 1
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug 27 PatchWork 7
Think Progress to Fox News's Roger Ailes: Drop ... Aug 19 i agree 1
Fox News' Phony Obama Approval Rating Chart Aug '14 Lawrence Wolf 5
domestic discipline dating Aug '14 1950princess 1
Si Se Puede: Illegals Deported Multiple Times V... Jul '14 Amigo 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••