Summary of Statements: Dow Jones Inde...

Summary of Statements: Dow Jones Indexes/STOXX Ltd. 2009 Global Economic Outlook

There are 1 comment on the PrimeNewswire story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Summary of Statements: Dow Jones Indexes/STOXX Ltd. 2009 Global Economic Outlook. In it, PrimeNewswire reports that:

Both developed and emerging market economies will fall into a global recession in 2009, as commodity prices continue their decline and the U.S. dollar recovers ground against the euro, said leading finance ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PrimeNewswire.

David Dzidzikashvili

Framingham, MA

#1 Feb 20, 2009
Dow Jones will further collapse, since we as a nation have created illusionary wealth over past decade. Right now we are facing the harsh reality and unfortunately 2009 will get even worse for us. The economic indicators donít look good, stimulus is not working so far, banks are not lending, retail is on the verge of collapse, food and gas prices started to increase and there are rumors about the possibility of nationalization of the largest US banks. I think 2009 will be the most difficult year for the United States and Dow might even hit 5K-6K in the second half of 2009.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rupert Murdoch: 'Doubtful' That Romney Will Bea... (Jul '12) 4 hr Swedenforever 16
what is the best forums in usa (Nov '08) Nov 13 Enter 145
News Fox News founder Rupert Murdoch suggests Obama ... Oct 28 Taurantinos genius 10
News Video Spotlight - Gangs in Jacksonville -- Part... (Feb '08) Sep '15 VerySeriousIndivi... 46
News VIDEO - Donald Trump: "US Must Take in Syrian M... Sep '15 wild child 1
News Anti-Police Protesters' New Target: Sunday Brun... (Jan '15) Sep '15 Anonymous 2
News List limits booze sales for Illinois city's hab... Sep '15 unclesam 5
More from around the web