GOP to Push for NY Gov Impeachment

GOP to Push for NY Gov Impeachment

There are 12 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 11, 2008, titled GOP to Push for NY Gov Impeachment. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A top Republican state lawmaker is threatening to push for impeachment proceedings against Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

PersonalBiz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Mar 11, 2008
Stay put Eli and screw whatever the public thinks.
PersonalDiz

Palm Coast, FL

#2 Mar 11, 2008
PersonalBiz iz an idiot! He serves the public!...And a prostitute served him:)...but the wire tab screwed him harder!!!!!
Hood Roberts

Carrollton, TX

#3 Mar 12, 2008
Another liberal democrat bites the dust! Buhwaaaahh! I love to watch the dems hang and twist slowly in the wind!
Republicans R Bogus

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2008
what a shock, the republicans would never chase out all their gay politician, like 90% of the republican party.
I expect he will soon resign, ummm, like the republican senator from out west, oops, he was just kidding.
Wouldn't it be special if a republican ever walked the talk.
TamaracJeff

Memphis, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2008
Sex-scandals cross Party lines. They are not strictly the domain of Democrats.
We donít have to look any further that Sen. Larry Craig (R-ID); Mark Foley (R-FL); Sen. David Vitter (R-LA); Rep. Bob Allen (R-FL); Robert Bauman (R-DC); Louis Beres (R-OR); etc; etc;

doddy

Since: Apr 08

Fort Myers, FL

#7 Aug 25, 2008
Unbelievable, has our justice dept got nothing better to do than going after someone for arranging sex betwen 2 consenting adults. Pathetic.
Johnny

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2008
Impeach the offical who paid a call girl for sex.

Didn't someone order the invasion of another ocuntry, making false statements to drum up support? Didn't someone who works for him leak names of CIA agents? Of course this is not an impeachable offense.

How many people lost their lives because the governor wanted to dip his wick in some strange?

I was leaning towards the GOP in november, but this will definetly have to be considered.
Franklin Ratliff

Denver, CO

#9 Aug 25, 2008
Hood Roberts wrote:
Another liberal democrat bites the dust! Buhwaaaahh! I love to watch the dems hang and twist slowly in the wind!
Heterosexual sex with an adult? Not a republican thing.

doddy

Since: Apr 08

Fort Myers, FL

#10 Aug 25, 2008
Hood Roberts wrote:
I bet you like to see things "hang" - you're a republican aren't you. Bet you like to see things hanging out in the men's public bathroom.

What do you have if there are two nuts on your chest?- Chestnuts.

What do you have if there are two nuts on your wall?- Wallnuts.

What do you have if there are two nuts on your chin?- GW's thingy in your mouth.
OBAMA IS A CLOWN

Hollywood, FL

#11 Nov 19, 2008
well if you are so sorry and feel her pain, give here all your profits back from her dooff ball husband!!! no,,, I did not think you are that sorry! while , I think hookers are a moral issue not a legal issue you, miss thang are a wh ore!! so why feel sorry for earning $$$ the way you do! was spitzer the dunce your first married customer?? or last one for that matter???
OBAMA IS A CLOWN

Hollywood, FL

#12 Nov 19, 2008
Franklin Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterosexual sex with an adult? Not a republican thing.
yeah ever hear of barney frank?? ran a gay brothel with his boy toy from his home!!! d e m o n c r a t !! ted kennedy drowned a chick at got off!! but, that is ok because that was hetrosexual!!
Y Not

Troy, NY

#13 Nov 19, 2008
Hood Roberts wrote:
Joke is on you after the election now isnt it Hood. Ha ha.
I love to watch the republican party lose seats/control left and right. The ole GOP is a joke, a fraction of what it use to be. So long GOP, may you RIP!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton: Trump's inauguration speech was 'a cry... 24 min TheReal411 124
News Bannon: Catholic Leaders 'Need Illegal Aliens t... Sep 9 USWARRACEMAKEWORL... 16
News Opinion: The 1990s Gave Us the Trump Teens Sep 2 tomin cali 2
News 1 Dead In Inver Grove Heights House Fire Aug 28 Aprillee1982 1
News Maxine Waters: O'Reilly 'needs to go to jail'; ... Aug 22 truth 29
News Bannon reportedly wants to start a network to t... Aug 21 Trump Curious 2
News Fox News host Eric Bolling suspended amid inves... Aug '17 Trump Curious 84
More from around the web