Fox News Won't Fire Black Racist Comm...

Fox News Won't Fire Black Racist Commentator

There are 6 comments on the Accuracy In Media story from May 8, 2012, titled Fox News Won't Fire Black Racist Commentator. In it, Accuracy In Media reports that:

Fox News contributor Jehmu Greene, a black feminist, says on her Twitter page that "love can build a bridge." But racism, not love, was on display last Thursday when she called conservative Tucker Carlson a "bow-tying white boy." Greene, a Democratic Party operative who was the national director of Project Vote, a group with close ties to the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Accuracy In Media.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 May 8, 2012
Fox needs to put on some black babes to go with the white ones.
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 8, 2012
Typical evil retarded n!88## c*nt and affirmative action incompetent, meh.
skegee

Los Gatos, CA

#3 May 8, 2012
Ha-ha... That funny... Don't care for het much.. but he is one.. see if she said crack.. white boys come in many shades look at Clarence Thomas...

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 May 8, 2012
Fox likes controversy, it keeps the ratings high. It doesn't matter if it is tacky and tasteless. No one should call a grown man "boy" while giving commentary.
Lock Your Desk

Winnsboro, LA

#5 Jul 20, 2015
Enjoyed watching Greene make a fool of herself on Fox News this morning. Even when she is on the right side of an issue she lacks the manners or even civilized behavior basics to control herself. Fox has her on retainer to display when they need an example of a typical Obama voter - you can't argue that she is the perfect example. She can never hold back what lies just beneath the surface for long. Your roots are showing Jehmu Shaquandalifa - you never disappoint. Better than a cartoon character.
Big Knob

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 20, 2015
I suppose Megan Kelly and other misinformation ww on Fox-propaganda news, are all american good girls who're devoted to unbiased news reporting & truth huh?

While im at it lets look at other nut cases like Sarah Palin and Michell Bachmann both have race baited in overt and covert mannors, but i bet that you'd say that they're intelligent, and not making fools of themselves with their Laurel and Hardy politics!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The next Fox News target: Who should be fired a... 26 min USA Today 1
News Bringing down Bill O'Reilly: The final days of ... Sun Looking to future 2
News Chelsea Clinton: Someday, someone's mother will... Apr 21 USA Today 1
News Maxine Waters: O'Reilly 'needs to go to jail'; ... Apr 6 RustyS 26
News The Latest: More advertisers cancel Fox News O'... Apr 5 USA Today 1
News O'Reilly apologizes for jest about Maxine Water... Apr 3 Gotti 1
News Pat Battle - About Us News Story - WNBC | New York (Mar '08) Apr 2 pkielbasa 36
More from around the web