Rupert Murdoch 'to launch US digital ...

Rupert Murdoch 'to launch US digital newspaper'

There are 4 comments on the www.guardian.co.uk story from Aug 15, 2010, titled Rupert Murdoch 'to launch US digital newspaper'. In it, www.guardian.co.uk reports that:

Rupert Murdoch is planning to test his belief in the transformative power of the iPad to bring news to the younger generation by launching a new digital newspaper for America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.guardian.co.uk.

yeah nah

Australia

#1 Aug 15, 2010
Is it true that this man is the anti-christ?
mike west aust

Mount Lawley, Australia

#2 Aug 15, 2010
if he is not the anti-christ he is very close. he wants to put the news on the internet, then have us pay to read the news. another aussie sleeze bag along with allan bond.
Adelaidean

Woodlands, Australia

#3 Aug 15, 2010
Not enough people are buying newspapers anymore, and that's where Moguls like Murdoch make money. So he has to follow the reading & viewing public to their new focus of interest, to rake off his cut there instead.
hip

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Aug 15, 2010
mike west aust wrote:
if he is not the anti-christ he is very close. he wants to put the news on the internet, then have us pay to read the news. another aussie sleeze bag along with allan bond.
rupert isn't australian anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some see bitter Wisconsin race as next midterm ... May 17 Republicans Shill... 4
News Tom Brokaw 'hurt and unmoored' by sex harassmen... May 10 dumpchumptrumpsru... 2
News Why I finally had to quit Fox News May 10 foxinfolinkz 3
News Maddow Bashes Republicans (Mar '13) May 9 Dixie 2
News News 21 Mins Ago Attorney general resigns after... May 9 MajarTheLion 1
News Donald Trump's new Stormy Daniels story blindsi... May 4 Trump is a joke 1
News Giuliani: Trump repaid $130K his lawyer spent t... May 3 Swamp To Hog Wallow 5