BREAKING NEWS: Gas Causes Explosion A...

BREAKING NEWS: Gas Causes Explosion At Scarsdale Home

There are 10 comments on the WNBC New York story from Apr 3, 2008, titled BREAKING NEWS: Gas Causes Explosion At Scarsdale Home. In it, WNBC New York reports that:

Gas caused an explosion at a Westchester County home on Thursday, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC New York.

Brendan

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2008
I live near where this happened, and the explosion shook my house despite being blocks away.
Miwaaaa

Newark, NJ

#2 Apr 3, 2008
Scarsdale Middle School shook for only a second. But it was so shocking. I didnt know what happened until the end of school. Turns out, my friend lives right next to where this happened.
<3
drew

Ossining, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2008
i was in heathcote and it shook the scool
tank

Newark, NJ

#4 Apr 3, 2008
it was 3 houses from my house and it sucked cuz i was outside so dont even talk
Emma

Newark, NJ

#5 Apr 3, 2008
Miwa, i was with you!
I was freaking out. We thought it was an earthquake. We had a sub and she we like "everybody just sit down and take your test"
I was just like "emg" in my mind and all...
School

Newark, NJ

#6 Apr 3, 2008
I was at school when this happened and the whole school shook. And the whole middle school felt it. It only lasted like 3 seconds thoug
Arthur Yu

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 3, 2008
Today in at Scarsdale Middle School it felt like an earthquake when this happened. The whole school shook, the lights began flickering, and there was a extremly loud crash. No one knew what had happened, but I suppose it was this since the house was faily close.
thomas

White Plains, NY

#8 Apr 4, 2008
i live near the house and my house shook a lot and i thought it was an earthquake
mr roboto

Newark, NJ

#9 Mar 11, 2009
I thought it was the end of the world. I had a dream the night before that a meteor hit the earth and spread a disease that turned people into zombies. I locked myself in my house. and then i woke up and this happens about 3 blocks away.... freaky
Curtis

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2009
HAHAHA that used to be my house before the retarded develpor bought it from us cheap!! KARMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 1 HRS Ago Country star cancels 25K tickets... Feb 21 okimar 1
News Fox News host Brenda Buttner dies at age 55 Feb 21 okimar 1
News Pat Battle - About Us News Story - WNBC | New York (Mar '08) Feb 19 Diane Castro 35
News News conferences raise issue of Trump seeking s... Feb 16 ardith 2
News The New York Post: Giuliani says Trump asked hi... Jan 30 just say no to tr... 1
News Paul Janensch: Megyn Kelly takes a gamble movin... Jan '17 Selling Damaged G... 1
News Study shows Facebook's growth as campaign news ... Jan '17 Selling Damaged G... 1
More from around the web