Laurie Dhue Leaves FNC

Laurie Dhue Leaves FNC

There are 29 comments on the Free Republic story from Mar 16, 2008, titled Laurie Dhue Leaves FNC. In it, Free Republic reports that:

“Unfortunately, we were unable to come to terms on a new agreement with Laurie. She has been a valued member of FOX News, and we wish her all the best in her future endeavors.”

Posted on 03/16/2008 6:58:51 AM PDT by John W TVNewser has learned Laurie Dhue and Fox News Channel have parted ways. via Free Republic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Righty Whiteman

Avon Lake, OH

#23 Nov 19, 2008
Reasoner wrote:
<quoted text>
And look, the redneck is a bigot as well! Shocking!!! No I'm not gay, I'm just smarter than you, which obviously bothers you. Most people of your ilk can't keep up with me, so you resort to infantile missives that quickly reveal your level of intelligence; I expect nothing less.
However, if I was gay, it wouldn't be something that I would be ashamed of, since it's none of your goddamned business how I live. So I'm not sure why you would think that your comments would be hurtful to a gay person. I'm guessing that you're gay as gay can be since you seem to be fixated by the subject. Your name isn't Ted Haggard, is it? LOL
Now are you able to debate, or should I dismiss you like I do all bigoted cretins that have nothing original to say?
It's alright GAYBOY...your secret is safe with me. BahahAHaHahaHAHAHAhaaa!!!
Seem to have struck a nerve. Have a nice day!
Righty Whiteman

Avon Lake, OH

#24 Nov 19, 2008
P.S. An unrepentant redneck and bigot. Further, when you called me a "jackass", did your wrist go limp?

“Trying to make sense of it all”

Since: Oct 07

Lake Titicaca!

#25 Nov 20, 2008
Righty Whiteman wrote:
P.S. An unrepentant redneck and bigot. Further, when you called me a "jackass", did your wrist go limp?
Ignoring and dismissing you in 3... 2... 1...

Since: Oct 08

Hyde Park, NY

#26 Nov 21, 2008
Gomer wrote:
I wonder why she left, she is really hot..
BOR and his flying Loofah.
as seen on TV

Saint Petersburg, FL

#27 Nov 21, 2008
Faux News loses a lot of good talented news people.
Only the real a-ss smoochers like Hannity and O'Reilly have job security with Rupert Murdoch.
Sam Danner

Hagerstown, MD

#28 Apr 14, 2009
Reasoner; I know you. If you do not like Fox Cable News Network, then Kind sir, change the Channel Child.

Georgetown, TN

#29 Apr 14, 2009
mcprep66 wrote:
I've been a loyal Fox viewer since they signed on their news channel; but I'm outta here.
My days are difficult with my health failing; Ms.Dhue's smile and enthusiasm were breaths of fresh air. Bright spot in otherwise awful days.
Kiss me good-bye, Fox.
Faux news went downhill the year Princess Diana died. It was okay before she died and gave good coverage or real news when she died but it then became a non news right wing propagandist network.

Most Americans are not watching Faux. There are 300 million Americans, five million watches Faux, 30 million watches CNN and other watches other programming. The only thing faux has going for it in the ratings are its viewers that do watch will watch from start to finish of a given program and that is why they claim to have the highest ratings.

During the 8pm hour, CNN has millions more people that tune in for news but they do not just sit there and watch for a whole hour because they have other things to do than listen to political crap or watch news that usually has nothing to do with them.

Most Americans work hard all day, and want to come home catch some news then do family things or watch TV shows on HBO or the Networks or see videos, use the Internet, read a book etc.

Winchester, TN

#30 Jun 21, 2009
Laurie Dhue is not 6'3". I've stood next to her when we were in college. I'm not that tall, so she can't possibly be unless she grew

Santa Clara, CA

#31 Oct 14, 2009
How long do us viewers have to wait for laurie dhue to return to the airwaves? There is an important health insurance debate going on right now and I woud like to hear what Laurie has to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clarke's "pitchforks and torches" comments make... Oct 21 Javious 1
News Anticipating debate, Trump says he thinks syste... Oct 20 WeTheSheeple 231
News Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith: Roger Ailes Didn... Oct 19 Frankie Rizzo 22
News Protest Planned Outside Trump Tower as GOP Cand... Oct 17 USA Today 1
News Billy Bush lawyer: Bush would have fired if he ... Oct 14 USA Today 1
News NBC needs to fire Billy Bush, apologize to women Oct 10 Napilot 1
News News of the Weird Oct 8 Dr Reker s Bellhop 3
More from around the web