British Panel Criticizes Rupert Murdoch Over Hacking Scandal

May 1, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.nytimes.com

Startling conclusion about the world’s most influential media tycoon

In a damning report after months of investigation into the hacking scandal at Rupert Murdoch 's newspapers, a British parliamentary panel concluded on Tuesday that Mr.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

i certainly hope the media will report on this as deeply as they have on the "fast and furious" scandal, and the epa's "crucifition" scandal...

if they do, the story will be history by this time tomorrow.
GOLDSTONE REPORT

Gibsonton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

The zio-media cabal ignored the LAVON AFFAIR , the izzreeli attacks on the USS LIBERTY , Peace Flotilla, Limor Livnat , Avigdor Lieberman and the AIPAC Fifth Column and Quisling Con Man Mike Raphan.
wayne1177000

Mona Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

i need to know why is this man still allowed to own media
ZIO - Agitprop AIPAC

Gibsonton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

GOLDSTONE REPORT wrote:
The zio-media cabal ignored the LAVON AFFAIR , the izzreeli attacks on the USS LIBERTY , Peace Flotilla, Limor Livnat , Avigdor Lieberman and the AIPAC Fifth Column and Quisling Con Man Mike Raphan.
.......... The mainstream media refuses to distinguish between the chewish RELIGION and the Zyoniista RACIST CULT that runs ZOG ..........The NY TIMES is controlled by Isabel Kershner , Hirsch Goodman , Ethan Bonner , Erhard Milch Raphan , Baruch Goldstein Mombach , Bernie Madoff Ben-Gurion and Marc Dreier and the INSS Fifth Column .....FREE ANAT KAMM and Mordecai Vannunu .
TIKKUN

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

ZIO - Agitprop AIPAC wrote:
<quoted text>.......... The mainstream media refuses to distinguish between the chewish RELIGION and the Zyoniista RACIST CULT that runs ZOG ..........The NY TIMES is controlled by Isabel Kershner , Hirsch Goodman , Ethan Bonner , Erhard Milch Raphan , Baruch Goldstein Mombach , Bernie Madoff Ben-Gurion and Marc Dreier and the INSS Fifth Column .....FREE ANAT KAMM and Mordecai Vannunu .
.......... We should support the Israeli Left peace movement and stop writing blank checks to the racist LIKUD KKK .......... Support Rabbi MICHAEL LERNER and the righteous chews against the oil speculators and DAlsimer goon squad.
FL Tag 668 PCK

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>.......... The mainstream media refuses to distinguish between the chewish RELIGION and the Zyoniista RACIST CULT that runs ZOG ..........The NY TIMES is controlled by Isabel Kershner , Hirsch Goodman , Ethan Bonner , Erhard Milch Raphan , Baruch Goldstein Mombach , Bernie Madoff Ben-Gurion and Marc Dreier and the INSS Fifth Column .....FREE ANAT KAMM and Mordecai Vannunu .
.......WATCH OUT for stalkers with fl tag 243 PIE , 244 PIE.
fear no evil Dalsimer

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

.......... Fear no zio-thug nor Marshak Wolfpack ..........watch out for the JDL Fifth Column of stalkers in cars with fl plates 617 TIH , M95 9ME , M80 5EU , GOAMG , 625 6AG , AXB P17 , 838 TFS , 547 VMJ , 243 PIE , 244 PIE, 668 PCK , BAL Y35 , LXE 904 , VCA73, N95 9AP , V52 9KI , J36 4LI.,,,,,,,,,See ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS , Lavon Affair , GATEKEEPERS , Goldstone Report.......... Stubi Norman and jonathan pollard and Elias Abuelazam were radicalized by Rabbi Mitchell Mann , Erhard Milch Mascari and Pam Geller.
Zio-Hollywood

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

wayne1177000 wrote:
i need to know why is this man still allowed to own media
.......... Ruppert Murdoch , Mike Raphan , Avigdor Mombach and Larry Kudlow are hiring , only war mongers and zio-banksters need apply ........it helps to serve an apprenticeship with the Hillel fifth column or the JDL Wolfpacks, driving cars with fl tags 243 PIE , 244 PIE , 617 TIH, GOAMG, AXB P17, LXE 904 , M80 5EU , J36 4LI , 668 PCK , BAL Y35.,,,,,,,,, See ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS , Lavon Affair, OPERATION GREYLORD , Goldstone Report , BY WAY OF DECEPTION and SUPERMOB by gus russo, mark mazzetti , Syd Korshak , Stubi Marshak, rOBERT kUPFERMAN and Peter ''stalker'' Becht.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent News Corporation Discussions

Search the News Corporation Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
what is the best forums in usa (Nov '08) Thu fancy10 126
Si Se Puede: Illegals Deported Multiple Times V... Jul 8 Amigo 1
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Jun 23 No doubt 1
Dolphin dies in polluted N.Y. canal (Jan '13) Jun 19 AndrTheEnder 4
Fox News' Relationship With The GOP Is Under Fi... (Nov '12) Jun 19 Andrew Reed 2
Gangs in Jacksonville -- Part Two (Feb '08) Jun '14 smarter 45
Letter to the Editor-Tom Lazer May '14 Ryan Bryson 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••