Maddow Bashes Republicans

Feb 21, 2013 Full story: The Huffington Post

Rachel Maddow tore into what she called the landscape of conservative politicians on her Wednesday night MSNBC show and wondered, "What is going on with the Republican Party right now?!" Maddow discussed how the divide between the nation's conservatives and Republicans is newsworthy as it is "not going away" and seems to be "getting worst and not ... (more)

Full Story
theagendapeople

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Racheal Maddow, the lefty version of Sean Hannity-lots of talk with some Rush Limbaugh mixed in with all the prefacing & set up she does.

Ironic that her style almost copies the Republican commentators and that she owes her job to the likes of Limbaugh.

I'm more worried about the affect they're having on the amatuer message board posters, commentators & bloggers. I noticed a distinct increase in the number of lefty agenda pushers jumping right into name calling and ignoring the articles & previous comments on a post purposely perpetuating a myth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deer pays startling visit to New York homeowner Nov '14 Lawrence Wolf 4
Holness blames politics for impeding fight agai... Nov '14 Blacktigershark 2
Video Spotlight - Gangs in Jacksonville -- Part... (Feb '08) Oct '14 Jae Bee 42
Reports: China body-searched 10,000 pigeons Oct '14 DEMOCRACY for CHINA 14
Fear Among Flight Attendants After US Ebola Dia... Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
how to find a boyfriend in other country ? Sep '14 yenyen9899 1
what is the best forums in usa (Nov '08) Sep '14 youssefhd 129
More from around the web