Doug Kriegel - NBC 4 News Story - KNBC | Los Angeles

Full story: KNBC Los Angeles
Doug Kriegel is a general assignment reporter for NBC4's "Channel 4 News." He was the first Los Angeles newsperson to report live from New York City on Sept. Read more
Karl Deickman

AOL

#1 May 5, 2008
Doug,
You mentioned Buck Mc Keon our congressman and if he will do anything to help Karl. That brings us to a new subject, Gerrymandering. Buck our congressman is throughly gerrymandered as every "representive" in CA is. Buck will be congressman for as long as Buck wants to, the voters have no say. Maybe Doug you could do a story called democracy stolen and report on gerrymandering?
As for what McKeon will do for Carl? What ever Buck wants to. Brek
Allan Nadohl

Anaheim, CA

#2 Dec 16, 2008
Re: Preventing "crimes against children."

Doug,
Because of the number of crimes against our children from acquaintances, strangers, internet predators and registered sex offenders, I sent
you a FAX about our not-for-profit community safety program, "Kids & Strangers?"

That's the DVD we did with the assistance of the FBI, LAPD, LASD, Co. State Police, Bur. PD, Glendale PD and other depts.
In most cases we make arrangements for it to be given out for free.

Please give me a call. The number was on the FAX and voice mail. Allan
Joyce Danelen Gmail

Chino Hills, CA

#4 Jan 26, 2009
WOW!!
Maggie

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2009
On 09-02-08, I was the driver in an at-fault accident. My car was towed to a local repair shop recommended by my Insurance Co. The adjustor told me that because my vehicle was worth approx $13,000, they could not find a low-mileage replacement and would repair in (est)20 days. It is now 5 months; the repair shop is waiting for a part (mfg in Europe I'm told) from Saturn. My rental fees @approx. 120.00/wk are in excess of $2600.00. All three entities are partially at fault, in my opinion, but I have no clout. Do you recommend an investigative reporter get involved or do I just have to take the loss? Will appreciate your input.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free EML to PST Converter to transfer EML files... 3 hr johnalbert88 1
what is the best forums in usa (Nov '08) Sun samir 135
News MySpace In Sex Assault Probe (Feb '06) Sun max 423
News MLK's Neice Alveda King Joins FOX News As A Con... Mar 8 Dwayne 2
News Col. Wilkerson: If Americans Want Ground Forces... Mar 7 HeMadeSoMany 1
News Barbara Harrison - About Us News Story - WRC | ... (Apr '08) Mar 6 Jesse Newby 84
News Joint birthday party for NY couple married 82 y... Mar 2 Spotted Girl 2
More from around the web