Carolyn Gusoff - About Us News Story ...

Carolyn Gusoff - About Us News Story - WNBC | New York

There are 41 comments on the WNBC New York story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Carolyn Gusoff - About Us News Story - WNBC | New York. In it, WNBC New York reports that:

Carolyn Gusoff joined NBC 4HD as a reporter for the station's Long Island Bureau in August 1993.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC New York.

Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#21 Aug 18, 2008
Hi Hot Legs! I love you honeeeeeeey.
Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#22 Sep 1, 2008
I missed you this past week. A day without you is like a day without sunshine Cest La Vie.
Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#23 Sep 3, 2008
AaaaH Good to see you yesterday. How I would like to kiss you passionately. There is only you Carolyn.
Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#24 Sep 6, 2008
Aaaah! My vcr is in business Carolyn. Good to see you on.
Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#25 Sep 7, 2008
You looked beautiful today Carolyn. Always like to see those legs too. You are my cinnamon girl.
Jake - Oyster Bay

AOL

#26 Sep 8, 2008
patty g wrote:
Carolyn, what were you thinking ? Such a pretty faced now so clearly surgically altered, the fillers and the botox are pretty obvious. Try to leave it alone and age gracefully you are too talented to become a local joke.
Too late for that - she has already become a local joke..And a bad one at that. So plastic and stiff. So very unattractive.
Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#27 Sep 9, 2008
That plastic surgeon she married is a real jerk!
Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#28 Sep 14, 2008
Good to see you back on TINY. Missed you Carolyn baby! How I would like to give you a big kiss. Whoa.
Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#29 Sep 16, 2008
You have sexy toes. Saw them last night. Want to lay you down in a bed of roses.
Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#30 Sep 20, 2008
Aaaaah! Good leggage Carolyn. There's only you sweetheart. I'm always looking back at you.
derek

Valley Stream, NY

#31 Sep 21, 2008
Carolyn you are like sweet wine.
derek

Valley Stream, NY

#32 Sep 21, 2008
Happy Anniversary!17 yrs. You'll always be my Layla.
derek

Valley Stream, NY

#33 Sep 27, 2008
How I love it when you beautiful blonde hair blows in the wind. How I would like to get lost in it kissing you Carolyn.
derek

Valley Stream, NY

#34 Sep 28, 2008
I dedicate the song Hot Legs to you Carolyn.
johnsmdm

Patchogue, NY

#35 Oct 1, 2008
patty g wrote:
Carolyn, what were you thinking ? Such a pretty faced now so clearly surgically altered, the fillers and the botox are pretty obvious. Try to leave it alone and age gracefully you are too talented to become a local joke.
me too, Carolyn flaunts her tits just like Danielle Campbell..
derek

Valley Stream, NY

#36 Oct 4, 2008
I would love to get wild with you Carolyn. To kiss your lips of wine and brush your beautiful hair is my dream.
derek

Elizabeth, NJ

#37 Oct 5, 2008
derek of patchogue,n.y.get professional help
derek

Valley Stream, NY

#38 Oct 16, 2008
Who say's I can't dream? Carolyn is hot. So is Andy Rosa Adler from Fox 5. They are true babes.
Miguel Carlos San Juan

Rockville Centre, NY

#39 Feb 10, 2010
Oh Heavenly blessed beauty who's inner beauty and beauty is simply divine and everlasting.
spooge on gusoff

Bridgeport, CT

#40 May 21, 2010
all she needs is to be properly corn-holed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Starbucks lifts ban on man who confronted peopl... 19 hr whineybuxmanagment 1
what is the best forums in usa (Nov '08) Jul 22 Mila 141
News Fox News Won't Fire Black Racist Commentator (May '12) Jul 20 Big Knob 6
HacK WIreless Connection UsIng AndroId DevIce E... Jul 7 extraplus 1
News Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton: Neither would be ... Jun 30 private guy 2
News Fox News releases Bob Beckel over his 'personal... Jun '15 ananamis 1
News 'Father' Marries His 'Son' Jun '15 Mr_FX 40
More from around the web