Carolyn Gusoff - About Us News Story - WNBC | New York

Full story: WNBC New York 41
Carolyn Gusoff joined NBC 4HD as a reporter for the station's Long Island Bureau in August 1993. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
patty g

Newburgh, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2008
Carolyn, what were you thinking ? Such a pretty faced now so clearly surgically altered, the fillers and the botox are pretty obvious. Try to leave it alone and age gracefully you are too talented to become a local joke.
AG from NYC

Jamaica, NY

#2 Mar 22, 2008
Surgically altered? Why are some women so jealous of natural beauty? Carolyn has always been a true professional in all her years as a reporter. Maybe "patty g" is a little jealous of Carolyn?
joe from Hewlett High

East Northport, NY

#3 Mar 30, 2008
Carolyn, is an angel. She is pure like the driven snow. Caught her act with the mango yesterday. She is funny and a sweet child at heart.
Bob

East Northport, NY

#4 Mar 30, 2008
Keep up the good work Carolyn.
Jim

Rumson, NJ

#5 Apr 6, 2008
What a HOTTIE she is. A beautiful set as well!!!!
Derek

East Northport, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2008
I dream of kissing her passionately and brushing my hands through that hair.
Jenn

Nyack, NY

#7 Apr 12, 2008
Keep up the good work
A secret admirer

Valley Stream, NY

#8 Apr 12, 2008
Love you honey. You're the next Layla.
jimbo

Freehold, NJ

#9 Jun 25, 2008
patty g wrote:
Carolyn, what were you thinking ? Such a pretty faced now so clearly surgically altered, the fillers and the botox are pretty obvious. Try to leave it alone and age gracefully you are too talented to become a local joke.
FACE-SURGICALLY ALTERED???
MAYBE THAT'S WHY SHE MARRIED A PLASTIC SURGEON??
MORE IMPORTANTLY-WERE THE BREASTS REDONE B4 SHE MARRIED THE DOC OR SINCE SHE MARRIED HIM???
i LOVE THOSE CUTIES.
a secret admirer

Valley Stream, NY

#10 Jun 30, 2008
You're my Layla Carolyn. Whenever I hear that song I think of you. Este la vista.
a secret admirer

Valley Stream, NY

#11 Jul 5, 2008
You look wonderful Carolyn baby. They are spectacular.
a secret admirer

Valley Stream, NY

#12 Jul 19, 2008
You look wonderful tonight Carolyn.
a secret admirer

Valley Stream, NY

#13 Jul 27, 2008
Would like to see you in a Victoria's Secret outfit Carolyn. Always look sexy. Whoa, Whoa.
a secret admirer

Valley Stream, NY

#14 Jul 29, 2008
Like watching your blonde hair flow freely in slow motion. You are so beautiful to me.
Desired or Proefessional

Oceanport, NJ

#15 Aug 2, 2008
Fixed up a bit? Don't know myself. Those lovely huge tits all hers? Also don't know myself. Not sure it matters. It is how she makes a living..and basically a requirement to stay employed. ONLY SHE MAY BE FOOLISH (or egotistIc) ENOUGH TO THINK THE REASON SHE HAS THE TYPE OF POSITION SHE DOES IS BECAUSE OF SOME INTRINSIC TALENT AND NOT HER LOOKS AND SEXUALITY.
To be sure, shes well into her 40s...and her hubby is a plastic surgeon.
a secret admirer

Valley Stream, NY

#16 Aug 3, 2008
Hey Carolyn, Caught that clip of the snake crawling up your chest. Been watching you for 20 years. it takes a lot of courage to face situations like that. That's what I like about you. A good lady who likes to laugh at danger. When you look at that camera, I'll always be watching you. Keep up the good work. You are more prettier than Heidi Klum.
a secret admirer

Valley Stream, NY

#17 Aug 9, 2008
Like you better with your hair down Carolyn. You are my angel. Keep showing the leggage.
Harry Buttkrak

Cleveland, OH

#18 Aug 9, 2008
Fake boobs are nasty I dated a girl with those. I could not marry her because of them. I want to vomit every time I think about it... any woman who wuld do that is a flooozy and deserves what she has coming
Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#19 Aug 10, 2008
Hey Carolyn you got a fan club going here. Don't pay attention to all the negative stuff about you having plastic surgery. You are a 21st century fox uh huh. A long cool woman in a black dress. You have it all.
Derek

Valley Stream, NY

#20 Aug 11, 2008
See you were in Northport today Carolyn. Oh how I would love to meet you. I have a headshot photo of you on my closet door. I also like you in that black dress. You are one foxy lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

News Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reports: China body-searched 10,000 pigeons 6 hr Fundies R Mentall... 5
how to find a boyfriend in other country ? Sep 24 yenyen9899 1
what is the best forums in usa (Nov '08) Sep 6 youssefhd 129
For your wife love you more Sep 1 yakougan 1
World's oldest man, Alexander Imich, dies at ag... Aug '14 PatchWork 7
Think Progress to Fox News's Roger Ailes: Drop ... Aug '14 i agree 1
Fox News' Phony Obama Approval Rating Chart Aug '14 Lawrence Wolf 5

News Corporation People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE