Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

Northwest Airlines Corp. flight attendants rejected a pay cut package on Tuesday, setting up a possible showdown with the nation's fifth-largest carrier. Full Story
Buffy

Houston, TX

#39117 Nov 12, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck; then it must be a duck. CTS.
So you are a BIGOT! Glad you admit it, just sad you think "wrapping yourself in the American Flag" is your right at others expense.
Buffy

Houston, TX

#39118 Nov 12, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
No way Jose! It is hard to tell exactly where the pup hangs......likely down on 6th Street in Austin with that guy wearing the bright pink tutu and pushing a grocery cart full of junk, or in the basement of his parents home doing some local freeloading and trough-tripping. CTS
You seem obsessed with cross-dressing men. Is there something BS aka "Easy" wants to tell us? Are you running around San Antonio dressed in Elmyra's clothing? We need to know! Post a "pitcher"!
Buffy

Houston, TX

#39119 Nov 12, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ole witch, you are as blind as a bat. Can't see the forest for the trees.....just the route to the taxpayer trough. Been to hometown Slop Choppy, Florda recently? I was once far poorer than you and nearly everyone who post here. A fighting chance and a lot of hard work helped get things going for me. I served far longer than you, in a much different environment, but I served long and hard; and asked for NOTHING in return, got NOTHING in return except the opportunity and freedom to do for myself. I do not cavort with the rich and powerful, nor bigots. I am well aware of the blood this country shed to ward off communism in all forms; and keep the country powerful and free. The current admin cannot protect ONE consulate much less this country......but then, perhaps he does not wish to protect this country. After all, many think he is anti american and a total fraud. Are they correct? You should visit a national cemetary on Veterans Day and get acquainted with reality. Hundreds of thousands of good men (and a few good women) gave it all so you could run around and verbalize support for the enemy of those who died for their country. Shame on you, Buffalo. Remember a real veteran on Nov. 12, 2012; then consider what YOU gave, and the stand you now take with regard to what he/she gave so you could do so. Can't help but wonder where your loyalties lie? CTS. Chew on this a while as you enjoy those military retirement benefits. TT
You should calm down....your going to mess you depends gramps, which you have just shown how "senior" you are. Keep calm and carry on you old F*CK! Nothing worse than a geriatric drag queen wandering the streets of San Antonio suffering from dementia, do try to calm down old girl! CTS
Buffy

Houston, TX

#39120 Nov 12, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Recommend you write, or call, and ask the EoT. CTS
Why would you answer the phone in "y'all's little 'ol LOVE NEST?!?!?!?" Your going to keep on and offend GLBTs EVERYWHERE with your exploits! Giggles!
Easy

San Antonio, TX

#39121 Nov 12, 2012
Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text>I am not "hiding" BS, ANYONE who needs to know where I am does. Speaking of hiding, what are you fly'in out of that little "Cezna" down "thar in San Antone" Grey Market "'Lectronics, Guns, Ganja or ALL of the above?" If your flying out of a little 'ol airstrip down around Boerne Texas and working with a "gentleman" by the last name of "Hall" be careful CTS, you might end up "hold'in the bag" so to speak!!! CTS.
Don't know the man. Is this yet another who left you "holdin' the bag?" Tell us it isn't 0 for 5. CTS. Have you been to that bar in Fredicksburg alleged owned by Toad's aunt? Ah! The Rose of San Antone! I deal only in legitimate stuff. TTFN
Easy

San Antonio, TX

#39122 Nov 12, 2012
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you answer the phone in "y'all's little 'ol LOVE NEST?!?!?!?" Your going to keep on and offend GLBTs EVERYWHERE with your exploits! Giggles!
Ya know Buffalow, me an ole Brett are the same age. Can't say it any plainer that that. Can't help but notice you have returned to yo old potty mouth ways. CTS.
Buffy

Houston, TX

#39123 Nov 12, 2012
KNOCK! KNOCK!

“Here we go again! ”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#39124 Nov 12, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know the man. Is this yet another who left you "holdin' the bag?" Tell us it isn't 0 for 5. CTS. Have you been to that bar in Fredicksburg alleged owned by Toad's aunt? Ah! The Rose of San Antone! I deal only in legitimate stuff. TTFN
No I have not been to the "altar" in many moons. I do not frequent bars in ANY town, province, or crossroads, least of all "Fredicksburg"(I am not sure where that even is). BS, AKA "Easy" and "legitimate" do not go together. No disrespect or offense intended. CTS

“Here we go again! ”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#39125 Nov 12, 2012
Buffy wrote:
KNOCK! KNOCK!
Why who is there?!?!??!
Buffy

Houston, TX

#39126 Nov 12, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know Buffalow, me an ole Brett are the same age. Can't say it any plainer that that. Can't help but notice you have returned to yo old potty mouth ways. CTS.
If you are referring to Brett Somers she is dead, and she was born in 1924. You are OLD GRAMPS! OLD! Potty mouth is ALL you and YOUR kind understand.
Buffy

Houston, TX

#39127 Nov 12, 2012
Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text> Why who is there?!?!??!
NOT Mitt Romney!!!GIGGLES!
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39128 Nov 13, 2012
Hey Sleasy Easy, as I told you before, I do not go to 6th. 6th is for kids Silly Rabbit! And Leslie, the freak, creepy freak, was murdered by someone sometime back. What did you think of that movie BrokeBack Mountain?
Buffy

Houston, TX

#39129 Nov 13, 2012
dirtydog wrote:
Hey Sleasy Easy, as I told you before, I do not go to 6th. 6th is for kids Silly Rabbit! And Leslie, the freak, creepy freak, was murdered by someone sometime back. What did you think of that movie BrokeBack Mountain?
You know DD I once heard a shrink on TV talk about those who raise the most fuss about a subject like gays and things as such are usually those the MOST unsure of their sexsuality. I am confident, and I think you are as well. Brown Sugar aka, BS, aka Easy aka (SLEAZY) seems VERY uncomfortable around just about anyone except for his Susan Boyle nurse look-alike Elmyra, that changes his Depends and makes sure that scooter does'nt roam too far or end up double parked too long at the TV on Faux News. I wonder if BS Easy Sleazy had ANYTHING to do with Leslie's murder?!?!?! If not ALL of those hours BS has spent watching Murder She Wrote and Matlock might pay off! Giggles!
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39130 Nov 13, 2012
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>You know DD I once heard a shrink on TV talk about those who raise the most fuss about a subject like gays and things as such are usually those the MOST unsure of their sexsuality. I am confident, and I think you are as well. Brown Sugar aka, BS, aka Easy aka (SLEAZY) seems VERY uncomfortable around just about anyone except for his Susan Boyle nurse look-alike Elmyra, that changes his Depends and makes sure that scooter does'nt roam too far or end up double parked too long at the TV on Faux News. I wonder if BS Easy Sleazy had ANYTHING to do with Leslie's murder?!?!?! If not ALL of those hours BS has spent watching Murder She Wrote and Matlock might pay off! Giggles!
That is exactly what I think. Those that fuss, are over compensating for their unsecurity.
Easy

San Antonio, TX

#39131 Nov 14, 2012
dirtydog wrote:
Not much !
Easy

San Antonio, TX

#39132 Nov 14, 2012
dirtydog wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I think. Those that fuss, are over compensating for their unsecurity.
You are a lousy analyst! CTS
Easy

San Antonio, TX

#39133 Nov 14, 2012
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>If you are referring to Brett Somers she is dead, and she was born in 1924. You are OLD GRAMPS! OLD! Potty mouth is ALL you and YOUR kind understand.
Favre !
Far sighted

Mendon, MA

#39134 Nov 14, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight Republican! Landslide for conservative Republicans. The clown visited this state briefly and on a tight schedule.....to hoodwink gullible donors. His arse was kicked in nearly all parts of this state, with the possible exceptions of Austin, downtown Houston, downtown Dallas and few other areas of interest....mostly the areas where the deadbeats/freeloaders reside and make frequent trips to the taxpayer trough. It was rather shocking to see EW, your lying, liberal, phony indian defeat a moderate Republican senator. Guess the people of MA forgot all the grief Kerry, Kennedy, Patrick et al dealt the taxpayers up there.......or is it that there is a serious minority of people who actually pay taxes in that state? Just asking. CTS
We are all as happy as witches in a broom factory! Celebrated the election results all week! Straight Democrat for me! And as it turns out the majority of the country too! How's the humma' ja git rid'a dat piece a junk yet?
Buffy

Houston, TX

#39135 Nov 14, 2012
Far sighted wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all as happy as witches in a broom factory! Celebrated the election results all week! Straight Democrat for me! And as it turns out the majority of the country too! How's the humma' ja git rid'a dat piece a junk yet?
Proof Americans are not willing to sacrifice HUMAN life for a cheap gallon of gas! Well, except for some OLD FART formerly of McKinney now in a rest home in San Antonio. Giggles!
yesman

Pittsburgh, PA

#39136 Nov 15, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Again???????
FM Female Mature Metal Mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northwest Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruben Rosario: A 'drunk Northwest captain' no more (Feb '11) Nov '14 Lprouse 47
At Northwest Airlines: Meet the new boss (Oct '08) Aug '14 Really 18
what are the circles in the earth over new mexi... (Sep '07) Jul '14 Baggie Gluey 50
US increases international airport security, ta... Jul '14 Prost 1
News for the malcontents Wino and Spade (Jul '13) Apr '14 not a fine wine 404
Pilot and Flight Attendant Affairs (Jun '10) Apr '14 not a fine wine 3
The Airborne Liveries Of Flying Days Past (Mar '14) Apr '14 not a fine wine 5
More from around the web