Christopher Clouser Named to the Boar...

Christopher Clouser Named to the Board of Directors of Acorn Energy

There are 7 comments on the Electric Energy Online story from Nov 23, 2011, titled Christopher Clouser Named to the Board of Directors of Acorn Energy. In it, Electric Energy Online reports that:

Montachanin, DE, November 23, 2011 - Acorn Energy, Inc. , an energy technology holding company, announced today the appointment of Christopher Clouser, 59, as a new member of its Board of Directors, bringing the total membership of the Board to seven.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Electric Energy Online.

not a fine wine

Richmond, VT

#1 Nov 24, 2011
Just one more of the boyz who brought down nwa. My, my how they ride that resume. Isn't a shame... when the ship goes down the rats float.
Old NWA Guy

Monroe, MI

#2 Nov 24, 2011
not a fine wine wrote:
Just one more of the boyz who brought down nwa. My, my how they ride that resume. Isn't a shame... when the ship goes down the rats float.
I agree with your comment regarding Clouser, but what ship is going down? Surely you don't mean Delta, as their position seems to be getting better.
not a fine wine

Waitsfield, VT

#3 Nov 24, 2011
Old NWA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your comment regarding Clouser, but what ship is going down? Surely you don't mean Delta, as their position seems to be getting better.
NWA, and the captain was the first one to leave the ship.
Old NWA Guy

Monroe, MI

#4 Nov 24, 2011
not a fine wine wrote:
<quoted text>NWA, and the captain was the first one to leave the ship.
I have no idea what you are talking about. What Capt and what does a Capt leaving have to do with NWA. I'm sure if you were honest with yourself, you would agree that Delta id doing just fine
not a fine wine

Waitsfield, VT

#5 Nov 24, 2011
Where did I say anything about delta here?
Old NWA Guy

Monroe, MI

#6 Nov 25, 2011
not a fine wine wrote:
Where did I say anything about delta here?
It is a Delta forum, isn't it?
not a fine wine

Hinesburg, VT

#7 Nov 25, 2011
I guess you are right. When ever you say something about the LBO nwa, you are talking about the new delta. However, my first post was about the rats floating after nwa went down. You somehow read delta into it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northwest Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delta 250 million (Oct '13) Nov '13 SCAMFA 3
News New United Airlines flights take aim at Delta (Oct '13) Oct '13 Toad 4
News Northwest Airlines' Executive, Andrew Roberts, ... (Aug '08) Jun '13 Ray 14
News Delta cutting staff, trimming flights (May '12) Aug '12 Jack 150
News St. Louis County Could Help AAR With Tax Abatem... (Jun '12) Jun '12 not a fine wine 1
News Regional report / Feds to investigate Delta fli... (Jun '11) May '12 single cell amoeba 11
News Short bios on 4 departing Yahoo board directors (Feb '12) Feb '12 not a fine wine 1
More from around the web