FDA Is Rejecting More New Drugs -

FDA Is Rejecting More New Drugs -

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 17, 2007, titled FDA Is Rejecting More New Drugs -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Under growing scrutiny since the blockbuster painkiller Vioxx was pulled from the market, the Food and Drug Administration in recent months has rejected a slew of experimental drugs or delayed their approval ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sandy

Venice, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2007
What a joke! The FDA, chief, cook, and bottle washer, now how much faith do you have in the FDA?
JohnBosworth

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 20, 2011
I can recommend a reputable online pharmacy http://allbestpills.info
I figured it would be enough to give the pills a try and I was quite satisfied with the result. I hope this info will be of any help to the community.
I have been taking 4mg Avandia from this site once in morning for last 8 or 9 years without any problems. Weight is staying stable within 5 lbs /- for the last 8 or 9 years.
Pamela McCreary

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 31, 2011
FDA Is Rejecting More New Drugs becaue of lack of studies to support its effectiveness in the market.
http://www.rotlaw.com/actos/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novartis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Analyst: A Complete List of All Major Biosimila... (Apr '15) Apr '15 DawnMEcker 1
News Teva gets Fda Ok for generic of herpes drug Famvir (Oct '07) Jun '14 Liza_R 5
News Women With Breast Cancer No Longer Have to Sett... (Aug '06) Nov '13 kit 64
News New warnings on ADHD drugs (Aug '06) Sep '13 Joey 6
News For GSK, other drug giants, pipelines rebound -... (Feb '13) Feb '13 GSK Maims Kills 2
News Mylan Inc. Tries to Get Its Hands on Ranbaxy La... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jrseyan 1
News International Investing: Make Money With These ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 indian stock mark... 1
More from around the web