Novo Nordisk sues over Sanofi's Solostar

Novo Nordisk sues over Sanofi's Solostar

There are 1 comment on the IPBiz story from Jul 19, 2007, titled Novo Nordisk sues over Sanofi's Solostar. In it, IPBiz reports that:

“Sanofi-Aventis has not yet been served with a complaint by Novo and our understanding of Novo's allegation is very preliminary,' a spokesman for Sanofi-Aventis told Thomson Financial.”

Forbes reports "Sanofi-Aventis said it will 'vigorously' defend its rights to ensure the availability of its products after Danish drug company Novo Nordisk said it is suing the French pharmaceutical group over ... via IPBiz

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IPBiz.

nimitpatel23

India

#1 Jul 20, 2007
In last American Diabetes Association meet,i.e. ADA, the major pharma companies in Diabetes care just molestated the rosiglitazone. So how can these trials which is conducted by compitetor company can be so Ethical. can we rely upon these trials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novo Nordisk AS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Injectable drug may help fight obesity (Jan '15) Jan '15 mathewsteven10 4
News AntriaBio Looks To Corner The Long-Acting Insul... (May '14) May '14 IHaveDiabetes 2
News U.S. Insulin Prices Rise as Sanofi, Novo Nordis... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Catheryne 1
News Paula Deen Dumped by Three More Companies (Jul '13) Jul '13 ima hoosier 4
News Federal Circuit Invalidates Prandin Patent Clai... (Jun '13) Jun '13 margaret jones 1
News Diabetes Drug Maker Suspends Deal With Deen (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fr Antonini SP 4
News Novo Nordisk says FDA rejects insulin drugs (Feb '13) Feb '13 Pharmageddon 1
More from around the web