Schools prep students for new global ...

Schools prep students for new global stage: China

There are 2 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Mar 2, 2008, titled Schools prep students for new global stage: China. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

As massive infrastructure changes mold Chinese cities, so are big American brands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Dean

Plymouth, MA

#1 Mar 2, 2008
I think that you should write a story on how schools can International Baccalaureate schools in one's community. That is one way students can become global citizens. Mandarin should be taught in all schools in Massachusetts.
Lily

Fairfield, Australia

#2 Mar 2, 2008
yes, teaching Mandarin will enhance better understanding and dialogue between nations in view of the amazing rise of China. Our prime minister Kevin Rudd is the first western leader who can speak fluent Mandarin to the Chinese leaders. Kevin has the foresight to learn Mandarin when young and is a Mandarin scholar. This ability is now paying off for Australia in many different ways. Lately Kevin was advising the US the proper ways to deal with China in building better understanding and friendship!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NetScout Systems Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NetScout buying Danaher's communications... (Oct '14) Oct '14 lovelyjasher 1
News Gartner: Top 30 offshore locations for 2008 (Oct '08) Feb '10 Dick Frosst 2
News Down But Not Out: 5 Oversold Stocks for Traders (Jul '08) Jul '08 I_Called _it 1
More from around the web