MDRNA Announces Phase 2 Trial of PYY(3-36) Does not Meet Weight...

There are 3 comments on the Med Ad News story from Aug 1, 2008, titled MDRNA Announces Phase 2 Trial of PYY(3-36) Does not Meet Weight.... In it, Med Ad News reports that:

MDRNA, Inc. announced today results from a Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating PYY Nasal Spray for the treatment of obesity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Med Ad News.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 2, 2008
Murphy's law seems to follow this stock all the time.
Shareholders have to be used to it! Waiting, testing, and failed results. Regarding Obesity, investors should invest in the whales of the industry, like
'NVO', not invest in sardines of the industry,MRNA.
Besides 'NVO' has a model of a statistics page that would impress any one on wall street.
You get what you pay for!
Marguerite

Romania

#2 Oct 3, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from RXPILLHOME .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Kenyon

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Oct 7, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX .COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nastech Pharmaceutical Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nastech to Present at BMO Capital Markets Focus... (Nov '07) Feb '12 khgkbkjj 2
Nascobal gel (Aug '11) Aug '11 Judith Hladik-Voss 1
News Nastech Pharma seeks to spin off subsidiary MDR... (Jul '08) Jul '08 JIMMY T 1
News Bothell's Nastech Pharmaceutical has new name, ... (Jun '08) Jun '08 james turano 1
News Nastech Pharmaceutical Company Inc. Q1 2008 Ear... (Jun '08) Jun '08 JIMMY T 1
News Nastech plans to change its name (May '08) May '08 JIMMY T 1
Nastech buyout coming soon (May '08) May '08 news 1
More from around the web