With fire out, focus now on Ohio trai...

With fire out, focus now on Ohio train crash cause

There are 1 comment on the NewsandSentinel.com story from Jul 13, 2012, titled With fire out, focus now on Ohio train crash cause. In it, NewsandSentinel.com reports that:

A train that partly derailed and exploded north of downtown was traveling below the recommended speed before the crash, and its operators noticed no problems with the track as they approached the curve where it happened, a National Transportation Safety Board representative said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsandSentinel.com.

Kramers Attorney

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Jul 13, 2012
hey now wrote:
Better investigate obama's angry parasite army. I mean he's good to go with the NBP issuing a bounty...mebbie he wanted to have a welcoming gift for his recent -ahem- guest from Egypt
If that were the case, they picked a terrible spot. Ever seen the tracks in the Arena District? This would have been an entirely different story had it occurred there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Southern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I raced a train and all I got was this lousy f... (May '13) Mar '17 ThomasA 5
News Gordon Pape: A railway stock that's steaming ahead (Jan '17) Jan '17 Liteone 1
News Cambiar Investors LLC Sells 42,920 Shares of No... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Seashore 1
News Norfolk Southern Wrangles With Detractors Over ... (Feb '09) Jun '14 Punk 9
News All Aboard Union Pacific (Mar '14) Mar '14 Peter 1
nepotism (Jan '14) Jan '14 FUNS 1
News Train severs woman's foot in Norfolk (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kay 2
More from around the web