movie selection
shadow111

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 10, 2012
I think netflix needs to add more movies to their inventory.Think its pretty crazy they have movies that came out before the 90's and iam sure most people dont want to watch a movie that old. They need to addd a new selection of movies

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#2 Jun 11, 2012
you would be surprised as to how good some of those older movies are. The biggest reason netflix does not have all the latest movies is because the studios wont sell for any amount of money. The dont want customers to cut their cable for netflix.

“Be your own light”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2012
Just a news flash::: movie productions HAVE been in existence for decades. Check it out sometime. There's a lot of art to be found in the "old movies."
Jermaine Brown

Kingston, Jamaica

#4 Jun 30, 2012
Well netflix have all the best movies whether old or new

Get 1 year of Netflix for FREE http://bit.ly/NR204E

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#5 Jun 30, 2012
do not click on the above link - it is a scam. If it were legit, it would not be hidden.

Since: Jul 12

Reading, UK

#6 Jul 1, 2012
There are quite a few alternatives to Netflix now. Even some of the less advertised services seem better value for money.

http://netflix-alternatives.blogspot.com has reasonable list of good alternatives to Netflix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Netflix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Punch Man Tue Netflix enthusiast 2
Hey, i know its a long shot but would anybody l... (Aug '12) Tue Chelseat8407 119
Homosexual Content Visible When Preference to E... (Jul '12) Mar 19 Thedude 11
Netflix originals shows to get USA bluray release Mar 18 Captainsithwar 1
izombie Mar 14 karen 1
Want to watch Netflix/Hulu and you live outside... (May '13) Mar 13 iamjenny 10
What is the year for in the show description? Mar 12 mommamego 1
status bar when streaming won't disappear (Nov '11) Feb '17 asd 30
More from around the web