Cant sign in to Netflix!

Cant sign in to Netflix!

Posted in the Netflix Forum

Ajx

Jakobstad, Finland

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Hi!
Yesterday I signed up for netflix here in finland. I logged in to the account on my Ipad 2 and it worked great! Later i wanted to log in to my account on my lg smart tv and it said i had the wrong information, so I went to the "forgoten password section" and they said that they have sent an email with a link... 4 hours have passed and no link!!! Cant log into my account on my pc either!!! So ANGRY!

Thnx!

P.S Sorry for my english!
Frank

Port Huron, MI

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Check your e-mail again and make sure it didn't end up mixed in with the spam or junk. If that's not the problem, ask for another link.
Dean

Copperhill, TN

#3 Mar 7, 2013
We have a simular problem. Sharp 70" smart TV uing our 20 meg WiFi.

Some time wors great, picture and sound excellent. Sometime NetFlix wont hook up, other times when trying to play a selection the red percent loding indicator will only go 30% to 40% across. Other times the selection will load quickly. Times like tonite when I click the Netflix button on the controller a brief flash of the Netflix logo then screen goes blank.. Other times everything loads quickly.

When having these troubles I an immediately go to and load Netflix on my computer, also thru WiFi.

What is going o and I am not very computer savy?????

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Netflix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No video (black screen), just audio on instant ... (Nov '10) 8 hr Kask 9
status bar when streaming won't disappear (Nov '11) 12 hr emjay74 21
Hey, i know its a long shot but would anybody l... (Aug '12) Apr 24 lulu 105
Warehouse 13; season 4 disapeared! (Dec '13) Apr 21 keith 35
Why does netflix have unavailable films? (Apr '13) Apr 19 Random Guy 27
Netflix should revive the tv series Jerico Apr 11 Trey 1
Problem Apr 10 jralph168 1
More from around the web