Netflix Mission Statement

Posted in the Netflix Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wes

Madison, TN

#1 Apr 9, 2006
I'm working on a business analysis presentation on Netflix for school, and I'm having trouble finding Netflix's mission statement. If you guys happen to know it; I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Biz STudent in Denver

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 5, 2006
Netflix: Our appeal and success are built on providing the most expansive selection of DVDs; an easy way to choose movies; and fast, free delivery.
Karen John

Roseville, CA

#3 Mar 6, 2007
HI I'm karen John and Im doing a report on
the company mission.
Thank you
Michelle Williams

Denville, NJ

#4 Sep 23, 2007
Thank you, I am also doing an analysis of Netflix for business class and was unable to find the mission statement.
Dale Baake

Farmville, VA

#5 Nov 13, 2007
Thank you, I'm also doing a project on Netflix Strategy and needed the Mission Statement.
Shannon Nelson

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2007
Biz STudent in Denver wrote:
Netflix: Our appeal and success are built on providing the most expansive selection of DVDs; an easy way to choose movies; and fast, free delivery.
Thank you so much! I am also doing a business analysis and could not find this anywhere!
Matt

West Chester, OH

#7 Feb 21, 2008
Biz STudent in Denver wrote:
Were you able to find this on the Netflix website? I'm writing a paper on them as well, and siting a forum isn't quite as credible as citing something from Netflix :)
mark

Warren, MI

#9 Mar 6, 2008
i am doing a report on Netflix and i am looking but cant find the vision statement
Gretchen

Gibbsboro, NJ

#11 Sep 17, 2008
I am looking for the mission statement for a business analysis. Can I read the analysis too?:)
kisha

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 20, 2009
I am looking for Netflix Vision Statement, I have the mission but cannot find the Vision statement.
Ferrari

La Jolla, CA

#14 Apr 21, 2009
I am doing a NETFLIX business analysis too. As a foreign student I am having some difficult to accomplish it. If somebody would like to help me out, I would like to read yours analysis to find out if mine is too poor.
Thank you!
[email protected]
Jared V

Sanford, ME

#15 Apr 29, 2009
Thank you so much i couldn't fine it anywhere.
Amy k

United States

#16 Oct 26, 2009
i am also in school on homework that include your mission statement.I can't find it anywhere?Can you please help me?
zach

Charleston, IL

#17 Nov 30, 2009
Wes wrote:
I'm working on a business analysis presentation on Netflix for school, and I'm having trouble finding Netflix's mission statement. If you guys happen to know it; I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
same here i am doing an industry analysis on dvd rentals. glad i stumbled upon this.
Danny

Salem, MA

#18 Apr 18, 2010
I hope this helps Mark. I am also doing a business paper on Netflix and needed to discuss the vision. To be honest, I still have trouble figuring out the difference between the mission statement and the vision. I understand that the vision is where the company wants to be, and the mission statement is how they are going to success today... but sometimes a vision statement can look very much like a mission statement and vice versa... at least in my opinion.

Anyways, I believe I have found the vision.. maybe...

According to Page 4 on Netflix's 2009 Annual Report (last paragraph in the section "Dear Fellow Shareholders", Reed Hastings writes, "Our long-term goals remain unchanged. To be a great Internet movie service by combining Internet delivery with DVD by mail, and to grow subscribers and earnings every year while continuing to invest in streaming."

Hope that helps.
mark wrote:
i am doing a report on Netflix and i am looking but cant find the vision statement
annon

Los Gatos, CA

#19 May 2, 2010
it's: "connecting people to movies they'll love"
bayarea

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Nov 12, 2010
can anyone send me there final paper so i can use it for my business class?
me sayz

Trumann, AR

#21 Nov 13, 2010
bayarea wrote:
so you can cheat??? besides how can they send their paper if you do not provide email address
Hoochie Momma

Cedar Falls, IA

#22 Feb 17, 2011
bayarea wrote:
Your a D BAG
Grammer Police

Rochester, MI

#23 Apr 19, 2011
@Hoochie Momma: You're* a D BAG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Netflix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netflix widget on a Vizio TV problem (Sep '10) Sep 22 lauralily520 361
Bring Back Doctor Who Sep 21 Deadbeat 1
Netflix profile disappeared Sep 18 Netflixlover 1
Netflix (F3) Problem Sep 15 Adxf4t 1
penny dredful or nah? Sep 15 cyn0714 1
Geniuses at Netflix drop Murder She Wrote (Oct '13) Sep 13 Brownie 48
Free Netflix , Spotify, Apple music, Deezer, etc Sep 11 Golden 1
status bar when streaming won't disappear (Nov '11) Jun '17 Bellathedream7 32
More from around the web