PNC sues former employees, Huntington...

PNC sues former employees, Huntington Bank

There are 1 comment on the Pittsburgh Business Times story from Feb 5, 2010, titled PNC sues former employees, Huntington Bank. In it, Pittsburgh Business Times reports that:

PNC Financial Services Inc. is suing 10 former employees and Huntington National Bank.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Business Times.

ben

Warrenton, VA

#1 Feb 6, 2010
PNC should have kept their employees , these employees have the right to apply for jobs without any cooling period unless if PNC is willing to compensate then handsomely.. This is another desperate move by PNC,, I'am predicting another loss for PNC!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

National City Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harris Sets Up Equipment Financing (Sep '07) Mar '15 Rose Henderson 3
News Class-action suit against National City could b... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Groovychick 3
News Columbus area warms up quickly to PNC | The Col... (Oct '10) Oct '10 flounder 2
News National City might block refinancing (Mar '08) Oct '10 PNC2ndMortgageCus... 31
News PNC to pay $10 million to settle loan lawsuit |... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Casey 4
News Brunswick couple accused of stealing over $900K... (Jun '10) Jul '10 yernogoood 2
News PNC signs take over on Feb. 22 | The Columbus D... (Mar '10) Jun '10 pikkil47 2
More from around the web